• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How to stop an over obsessive ex girlfriend?

Jesus Christ, you people make it seem so complicated. Easy solution. Reply to her messages with "stop harassing me. I don't care about you anymore. Move on and try to meet people in your own goddamn service area."

Not really? I told my dad who died when I was 13 I wouldn't have sex untill I was 18. Because when he was 18 he had a kid and one on the way. He didn't want me to struggle like he did. So I kept it, troll my fucking posts much?

Well the fact where the obsession comes into play and I put this in my original post. She moved away but still uses the internet to try to stalk me.

Nah I just don't like getting trolled by a fucking idoit. Also I was givin Justin shit because thats the first time I've seen him post something bout juggalo's

No no no, Milenko is proof of that:p

He was prolly referring to how they like throwing human waste and bitches they don't like, take the Tila Tequila incident for example...

Oh but they do. I fucked some girl ones before. Floor of a trailer. Y'know, in a trailer park and such.

hairdryer.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back