You would think a girl who puts her phone # around publicly, would have a facebook.

I don't intend to do anything otherwise, hopefully it will teach them something. They are lucking they got me, it could've been someone worse, like Brian Peppers or something.

In other news, the other girl from the other thread, finds me very unattractive. Turns out, I am the last person on earth that she would fuck. Luckily for me, if we were the last two on earth, there would be nobody else there to stop me from doing what I want. I just hope she doesn't turn me in for sexual harassment after saying that, then again, the substitute teacher I had in History was staring at her ass the entire period, so I think there is other people she should worry about..which will be my actual defense if for some reason she would try to do that.

Well, I wasn't the complete last one, the kid who never bathes and plays Xbox all day is behind me. I think she was just saying that though because of my history with her, or because it was directly to me. But on the positive side, I'm not the one who's a complete **** and will end up fucking anyone in 3 years. Plus, by the time I'm a senior, as long as start for the football team, she'll be in my pants. Just thank god I'm not obsessed with her anymore, to me she is just like all the other girls, hot enough to fuck, but a relationship? Hell no.

inb4pedophile/rapist/nerdykidwhowantgetagirlorstartfootballjokes

Niño Vega;2655330 said:
You seem to be a horrible person.

IT WAS HER FAULT FOR POSTING HER PHONE NUMBER! I'M TEACHING THAT BITCH A LESSON!

CRAZY.gif

In all honesty though, I will probably think nothing of this. It's completely harmless, all I'm doing is texting her, and all she's doing is trying to find out who I am. Matter of fact, I think she's finally realized that the best thing to do is not respond. At this point though, I WILL NOT tell her my name. The last thing I need is to get the crap beaten out of me by an older brother or boyfriend.

In other news, the other girl from the other thread, finds me very unattractive. Turns out, I am the last person on earth that she would fuck. Luckily for me, if we were the last two on earth, there would be nobody else there to stop me from doing what I want. I just hope she doesn't turn me in for sexual harassment after saying that, then again, the substitute teacher I had in History was staring at her ass the entire period, so I think there is other people she should worry about..which will be my actual defense if for some reason she would try to do that.

Well, I wasn't the complete last one, the kid who never bathes and plays Xbox all day is behind me. I think she was just saying that though because of my history with her, or because it was directly to me. But on the positive side, I'm not the one who's a complete **** and will end up fucking anyone in 3 years. Plus, by the time I'm a senior, as long as start for the football team, she'll be in my pants. Just thank god I'm not obsessed with her anymore, to me she is just like all the other girls, hot enough to fuck, but a relationship? Hell no.

Yeah, you're not obsessed with her, yet you wrote two paragraphs about her. You creepy shit.

I'm doing it for the shits and giggles. I'm not going to tell her my name either, and no there won't be some big thing about this, I think she's done texting me. Oh well. I just like to fuck with people, she shouldn't have publicly put out her phone number in a high school. That's a disaster waiting to happen, because believe it or not, there is a lot more fucked up kids in my school then me.

Then you're not trying hard enough. Be the best!

Seriously though, what the hell is wrong with you?

Too late SSC, I just texted her, telling her if she says she learned her lesson, I'll leave her alone. But I may tell her that anyways, just maybe a little "By the way, my name is Michael Weston."

It would be funnier if she asks people around school who "Michael Weston" is. Google would probably deem that false anyways, but it will still add to the "Shits and giggles" theme.

I don't intend to do anything otherwise, hopefully it will teach them something. They are lucking they got me, it could've been someone worse, like Brian Peppers or something.

The girl I had a faux hostile relationship with in the ninth grade is the one who took my virginity in the tenth. Go for it, Sully.

I look forward to that and my hatred of texting being in tdigs' next WZ Game Show. So make sure you write it in your black book, folks.

I hope you were agreeing with my sarcastic comment, and I really hope you didn't believe I actually thought you read it.

HEY. HEY. THAT GUY'S IN A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR AND HE GRABBED A NURSE'S ARM TO ASK HER FOR SOMETHING AND SHE SCREAMED RAPE.

Fuck you man.

I thought he was just an internet meme. I've gotten called Brian Peppers before, claiming I look like him. I googled Brian Peppers, and then beat the shit outta the kid who called me that. Little fucker learned his lesson...not sure if it was worth getting suspended for 3 days though. Oh well. :shrug:

He was an internet meme until his brother/relative went online with legitimate dox and went "Dude he's fucking ******ed" and everyone went "...Oh fuck"

Face facts, everyone would have no qualms swapping Sully for Bill Lesnar.

Never Forget The Hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back