Trinity added friend requested me on Facebook

It takes a little detective work, it's a lttle too much for me. Maybe if I talked to him more it wouldn't be as bad, but I never told him anything about me. Idk I just think it's a little on the creepier side of things.

Step 1. Looking at your picture in the picture thread.

Step 2. Locating similar looking individual on WZ facebook page.

Step 3. Clicking "Add Friend" button.

3 steps is too much for you? :p

Step 1. Looking at your picture in the picture thread.

Step 2. Locating similar looking individual on WZ facebook page.

Step 3. Clicking "Add Friend" button.

3 steps is too much for you? :p

Its even easier when you announce you added someone. Then all you have to do is already have that person added.

And this is one of the many reasons I don't have a Facebook.

SO, wait.. the guy in a dress that I tried adding who's "location" was Kentucky.. isn't YOU?!

Who the fuck did I try adding? Worse, what if they accept?!

In latest news I actually just made a facebook just a couple of days ago.

True story. I have a Facebook page as well. I'm not gonna search you out. Because I doubt you'd be under 'armbar'. Just throwing it out there in a non-gay, slightly fetish type of stalker way.

I've also had countless WZ people add me on MSN and FB. I still get random messages on MSN from people that say they're members that I don't even know, even AFTER they give me their user names.

Its even easier when you announce you added someone. Then all you have to do is already have that person added.

Being a fan of WZ on Facebook, and select members.. has become a pain in my ass for that "recommend a friend" shit on the right side of the page.

It keeps trying to get me to add people off this site that I haven't added for a reason. :lmao:

"5 of your friends are friends of this person. You might like them." NO, I wouldn't. Your friend recommendation is shit.

Yes too much. I'm no longer a fan of this website now.

Which site? Stalkerbook, or WZ?

Also, anyone else feel the old bar room.. or perhaps even The Cage should be renamed CHEERS! I do.

Being a fan of WZ on Facebook, and select members.. has become a pain in my ass for that "recommend a friend" shit on the right side of the page.

It keeps trying to get me to add people off this site that I haven't added for a reason. :lmao:

"5 of your friends are friends of this person. You might like them." NO, I wouldn't. Your friend recommendation is shit.

Friend recommendations are rarely good. Usually just people you your friends know who you dislike. It could be worse though, sometimes I get recommendations with no mutual friends :confused:

Friend recommendations are rarely good. Usually just people you your friends know who you dislike. It could be worse though, sometimes I get recommendations with no mutual friends :confused:

:lol: I HAVE HAD THAT HAPPEN!

I had no idea why I was being recommended someone that I had never heard of, and who wasn't friends with ANYONE on my friend's list. I think the connection was they lived in the same state, but even then I'm unsure.

:lol: I HAVE HAD THAT HAPPEN!

I had no idea why I was being recommended someone that I had never heard of, and who wasn't friends with ANYONE on my friend's list. I think the connection was they lived in the same state, but even then I'm unsure.

I think it may be going of what you fan as music ,movies, etc. Sometimes I get pokemon based profiles. Why the fuck would I want to add someone that pretends to be a pokemon?

Just throwing this out there: Dewey's got a Facespace profile, and has been rejected by Will, X, and NorCal.

If you wanna make him feel better as a person (as I respect all those posters, and they told me I'm not cool enough), just go to the url that ends in deweyizdead, and add him....

Just throwing this out there: Dewey's got a Facespace profile, and has been rejected by Will, X, and NorCal.

If you wanna make him feel better as a person (as I respect all those posters, and they told me I'm not cool enough), just go to the url that ends in deweyizdead, and add him....

Don't you bitch, whine and complain about me all the time on here?

Why the fuck would I befriend you.. for being a whiny little bitch? I'm confused.

Maybe you thought I'd be stupid enough to let you fuck around with the people I actually know in real life? :lmao:

Seriously though.. what was your name, cause I don't recall a "Dewey" trying to add me.

Don't you bitch, whine and complain about me all the time on here?

Why the fuck would I befriend you.. for being a whiny little bitch? I'm confused.

Maybe you thought I'd be stupid enough to let you fuck around with the people I actually know in real life? :lmao:

Seriously though.. what was your name, cause I don't recall a "Dewey" trying to add me.

Dewey Anderson is my name.

And, if I ever did any of those things, forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It's no secret here that I'm a heavy drinker, and do things without remembering.:lmao:

Dewey Anderson is my name.

And, if I ever did any of those things, forgive me Father, for I have sinned. It's no secret here that I'm a heavy drinker, and do things without remembering.:lmao:

Yeah, not ringing any bells. I'm almost sure I would've noticed a Dewey.

Gotta admit though, adding WZ'ers to my Facebook page is like creating a mini version of this forum. 70-80% of the people ON my FB, are people I know in real life.

It's cool. I probably did during a small window when I was back on drugs, and just happened to remember it.

Funny, though. I'd heard on MSN, from someone who wasn't TM, that you thought me to be a "leech" or something....

It's cool. I probably did during a small window when I was back on drugs, and just happened to remember it.

Funny, though. I'd heard on MSN, from someone who wasn't TM, that you thought me to be a "leech" or something....

Its very possible. I confuse you and Coco a lot, too, though.

I'm gonna need a bigger understanding of how I explained this "Leech" comment.

Its very possible. I confuse you and Coco a lot, too, though.

I'm gonna need a bigger understanding of how I explained this "Leech" comment.

Won't name the poster, and that's all he told me.

Really? You confuse me and Coco? What would bring that about?

Won't name the poster, and that's all he told me.

No worries. I have a person that fills me in on funny stuff said behind my back. And I hear other randoms from people who's names I won't give up.

Really? You confuse me and Coco? What would bring that about?

Well, honesty? You're both kinda whiny.

Coco is more of a plain bitch who argues and complains about everything. (example, the Edge tournament thing when he was apparently "reporting" 90% of my stuff)

And I just can't shake the belief that once upon a time, you complained and whined about something regarding me just as much. Makes me see you both as the same person. And since (no offense) neither of you are important enough for me to tell the difference, I don't put much thought into it.

For what its worth, you seem okay right now though. Not very leech-ish at all. Its still very possible I said that though. Again, it all depends on in what context.

You sure you're not confusing me with Dewey Cox?
Again, it's completely possible I did bitch about something, but don't remember it from drunkeness or drug use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back