• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook

Try complaining about things you don't like. That always inspires me to make posts.

Ya, problem is either the thread is already going, or I'm quite blank on how to actually get the thread going in the right direction.

Think harder. For example I got to thinking about why I preferred WWE to TNA and came to the concluson that TNA does not know who the are trying to grab. Do they want the younger audience or the older audience or the new fans or the Purists or the smarks? They are lacking a definite identity. WWE knows what audience it wants which is the younger demographic.
So I made threads about TNA needing to become more adult and pushing anyone who has talent.

Who is Joel White. They added me and are apparently from here, so please reveal yourself to me in some way shape or form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back