Top Ten Posters period

Christian Battlez

Getting Noticed By Management
Post your list of top posters from ten to one. Use whatever criteria you like. Try to keep it serious although I know some of you smartasses will come in here with your nonsensical lists. I'm not gonna post mine yet I wanna see what yall post first.

1. x
2. kb

(Big gap)

3. Sly
4. Harthan
5. SavageTaker
6. IC25
7. i own a set of balls
8. Lee
9. Monkey
10. Norcal...even though he isn't even actively posting.

I'm....15.

No rankings, that would be unfair.

Jake
IC
Sly
JMT
Shocky
Shadowmancer
FTS
Razor
Ty
Tenta

I'm missing a ton of people who I love. Don't be offended if you aren't in my top ten, I've known and seen quite a few people on this forum.

Fuck me right in the mouth, I forgot KB.

Okay, revision. Sorry Ty, I love you to death man, but you need to be on more. KB has taken your coveted position.

Jake
IC
Sly
JMT
Shocky
Shadowmancer
FTS
Razor
KB
Sam

I'm a shit poster

And I thought Battlez left last week.

I love how everyone hates the fact that I got a ton of posts from OCW, when there's a few factors to consider.

1. Without them, I'd be about 3rd in post count so it's not like it's a massive jump.
2. A LOT of people got posts from there. I just did the most of it.
3. It was without a doubt the hottest thing in the forums for about six months. I know I sound like I'm self absorbed here, but damn man. Even Jake and Sam asked me about it.
4. IC referred to the post count as a reward for all the work I put into it.
5. No other Book This is ever going to touch it as far as length and posts and interest goes. If it does, I'll be stunned.
6. It's post count. It means jack.

I love how everyone hates the fact that I got a ton of posts from OCW, when there's a few factors to consider.

1. Without them, I'd be about 3rd in post count so it's not like it's a massive jump.
2. A LOT of people got posts from there. I just did the most of it.
3. It was without a doubt the hottest thing in the forums for about six months. I know I sound like I'm self absorbed here, but damn man. Even Jake and Sam asked me about it.
4. IC referred to the post count as a reward for all the work I put into it.
5. No other Book This is ever going to touch it as far as length and posts and interest goes. If it does, I'll be stunned.
6. It's post count. It means jack.

I never said you weren't a good poster I just didn't want what you mentioned as number six to be taken into account by idiots. Believe me if anyone can respect the work you put into OCW its me. All I do are Book This's.

Fuck me right in the mouth, I forgot KB.

Okay, revision. Sorry Ty, I love you to death man, but you need to be on more. KB has taken your coveted position.

Jake
IC
Sly
JMT
Shocky
Shadowmancer
FTS
Razor
KB
Tenta

It's cool, I don't give a fuck I'm a niche poster anyways.

1. Slyfox696
(others are in no particular order)
Xfearbefore
KB
OneBigWill
Shocky
Irishcanadian25
JMT
Sam
D-man
FTS

The only "poster" who's posts I read and care about are Echelon. But as for my top 10(which is hard since I like & enjoy everyone except a few)there are really only 5 who I really really really super duper like
1. Hammy
2. X
3. KB
4. TM
5. Lee
(norcal)
Lord Sidious

Other peeps who I really like include GD, ST, Murfish, Kenny something, 48/7, Falkon, Ricky, Monkey, Becca, RVD Gurrrrrl, Tasty, anyone who likes Beyonce, CM, Mods in general, all the TNA regulars, McCool marks, anyone who say's something nice about me, Blaze(aka Mastershake ask Taylor Swift mark), Good looking posters, Sly, Sam, British posters in general, Simpson_fan(or something), SC, IC, Becca, Jammy, MCH, Ty, Hip/Hop(tna dude), Swax 1, Tenta/Razor, lawls girl, Milky, Marquis, Becker, LJL, Y2Jane, Matt Foxx, Hardy Mario Mark, NSL, Tdigs, Dexter, Doc, Shadow, Shocky, Joss/Stone fan, TLCfan3, CH David, Harthan, Tim, The D Man, Lariat, Dave, Richard, Sly Anyone I have on msn, Rusty(<3),Christian Battlez, Noobz in general, CCS, Gelgarin and ect...

Last: FTS

ass. I'd actually be interested in seeing who would be on your list and where or if you would rank yourself on it. In other news. Yay I was second on your list.

Let other people rank me.

Here's my top ten, in no order, without me. Remember, these are like college football rankings, so they are subject to change at the whims of the Universities of Houston and Washington.

X
Sly
KB
IC
Sam
Lee
Tenta
Razor
JMT
Shadow

and, please don't be mad. This is the top ten of 3,000 active posters, and odds are if you're reading this, you still fall in the top 25%.

The only "poster" who's posts I read and care about are Echelon. But as for my top 10(which is hard since I like & enjoy everyone except a few)there are really only 5 who I really really really super duper like
1. Hammy
2. X
3. KB
4. TM
5. Lee
(norcal)

Other peeps who I really like include GD, ST, Kenny something, 48/7, Falkon, Ricky, Monkey, Becca, RVD Gurrrrrl, Tasty, anyone who likes Beyonce, all the TNA regulars, McCool marks, anyone who say's something nice about me, Blaze(aka Mastershake ask Taylor Swift mark)

You

Last: FTS

You are so fierce. Grrrr. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back