Top Ten Posters period

Hammy quit wrestling, and is now brainwashed by American Idol, I fear she's gone for good(minus random pop-ins), and Halo is amazing, great theme song for Ricky :)

And FTS, yes I'm fierce.

.JoeY
4th Face of Foley
afromania
Agrex
Alanson
baken1942
BEYONCE
Bloodlust
Bus Wanker
CANADAHATESCENA
Canadian Knight
Captain Canuck
Chrisjeffers
Coco M. Punk
Derf
Gauge Ats
George Michael
Hailey Rose
Hayles
Hundred Dollar Man
IC25
JenovasWitness
KombatAlt
Legendkiller64
logan
Marquis
Menstrual Blood
Mickey-B
Motor City Mayhem
Ms. TM Canada
nash123
Pepper Wadman
PhenomenalStyles
rony31
Rosco
Sasori
Showtime 24/7
simpsons_fanatic742
Skullz Crack'Em
SpoodBeest
sports_fan_2007
thecruiser
TheGreatSPAMbino
TheNextEdFerrara
Undercurrent

.JoeY
4th Face of Foley
afromania
Agrex
Alanson
baken1942
BEYONCE
Bloodlust
Bus Wanker
CANADAHATESCENA
Canadian Knight
Captain Canuck
Chrisjeffers
Coco M. Punk
Derf
Gauge Ats
George Michael
Hailey Rose
Hayles
Hundred Dollar Man
IC25
JenovasWitness
KombatAlt
Legendkiller64
logan
Marquis
Menstrual Blood
Mickey-B
Motor City Mayhem
Ms. TM Canada
nash123
Pepper Wadman
PhenomenalStyles
rony31
Rosco
Sasori
Showtime 24/7
simpsons_fanatic742
Skullz Crack'Em
SpoodBeest
sports_fan_2007
thecruiser
TheGreatSPAMbino
TheNextEdFerrara
Undercurrent

What the Hell, TM?! You list SPAMbino and EdFerrara, but not somebody like me?!

.JoeY
4th Face of Foley
afromania
Agrex
Alanson
baken1942
BEYONCE
Bloodlust
Bus Wanker
CANADAHATESCENA
Canadian Knight
Captain Canuck
Chrisjeffers
Coco M. Punk
Derf
Gauge Ats
George Michael
Hailey Rose
Hayles
Hundred Dollar Man
IC25
JenovasWitness
KombatAlt
Legendkiller64
logan
Marquis
Menstrual Blood
Mickey-B
Motor City Mayhem
Ms. TM Canada
nash123
Pepper Wadman
PhenomenalStyles
rony31
Rosco
Sasori
Showtime 24/7
simpsons_fanatic742
Skullz Crack'Em
SpoodBeest
sports_fan_2007
thecruiser
TheGreatSPAMbino
TheNextEdFerrara
Undercurrent

Where's 14 year old Virgin on that list?

Anyway, as for mine (in no order)

TheOneBigWill
NSL
X
TM (I really do read alot of his posts)
Doc
anybody else from Ohio
Tdigle
IC25
KB
ChiHawks
M_F/BEYONCE
FTS
Random other people

And the Whedonverse! is a state of mind, my friend. I'm actually from the Great State of Ohio.

failboat.jpg

^ This

The only "poster" who's posts I read and care about are Echelon. But as for my top 10(which is hard since I like & enjoy everyone except a few)there are really only 5 who I really really really super duper like
1. Hammy
2. X
3. KB
4. TM
5. Lee
(norcal)
Lord Sidious

Other peeps who I really like include GD, ST, Murfish, Kenny something, 48/7, Falkon, Ricky, Monkey, Becca, RVD Gurrrrrl, Tasty, anyone who likes Beyonce, all the TNA regulars, McCool marks, anyone who say's something nice about me, Blaze(aka Mastershake ask Taylor Swift mark), Good looking posters, Sly, Sam, British posters in general, Simpson_fan(or something), SC, IC, Becca, Jammy, MCH, Ty, Hip/Hop(tna dude), Swax 1, Tenta/Razor, lawls girl, Milky, Marquis, Becker, LJL, Y2Jane, Matt Foxx, Hardy Mario Mark, NSL, Tdigs, Dexter, Doc, Shadow, Shocky, Joss/Stone fan, TLCfan3, CH David, Harthan, Tim, The D Man, Lariat, Dave, Richard, Sly Anyone I have on msn, Rusty(<3),Christian Battlez, Noobz in general, CCS, Gelgarin and ect...

Last: FTS

:(
Slore

These threads are always exactly the same, the vast majority of people just list bar room regulars, then somebody says "oh thanks, guys" then people go "oh shit, man, I forgot about you" and proceed to add them to their lists.

I don't have a list, but Gelgarin is my personal favourite, and NoFate is better than most of the people mentioned so far.

No order.

Xfear
Tenta
SaveageTaker
KB
Sly
Ricky
Lee
Pheonix
Dave.
TM

Thanks, dude.

My personal list goes like this (No order but they are all people that I like the most)

xfearbefore
Tenta
Doc
FalKon
mArk
Lee,
Dave Phoenix
Ty
Showtime 24/7
Fratelli
TM
Blade

As for the people who, from that list, would make my best posters list. There are not many who would.

1. Luther_Sheffield
2. Luther_Hull
3. Luther_Hull FTW
4. L-Truth
5. Hull Kogan
6. "Hollywood" Hull Kogan
7. William Reg-Hull
8. L.H.
9. Luther
10. jpfizzle

As of RIGHT NOW:

Gelgarin - his old school knowledge is second to almost none.

Tastycles - his ability to be objective and separate himself emotionally from a topic and simply present a fact-set is impressive.

D-Man - the opposite of Tastycles, because he posts sometimes out of pure emotion. Also knows his wrestling. Sure, he's a friend of mine, but that's besides the point.

FTS. - I didn't think anyone could take the Cigar Lounge to the level that Becca had. FTS has, and he's done it with insight, controversy, and terrific opinions.

JMT. - I am a huge MMA fan, and having him mod the MMA section has actually made me an even BIGGER fan.

XFear. - His lack of self-control and unwillingness to accept the opinions of some people makes him entertaining, but his knowledge about music, film, and TV make him relevant and spectacular.

SavageTaker. - Maybe I have a soft spot for him, but he's just plain likable. He's mature. He doesn't get caught up in drama. He just posts, and he posts consistently well.

KB. - His presence in the bar room sometimes overshadows what a tremendous and intelligent wrestling poster he really is. And one word separates KB from EVERYONE else - effort. Whether it's OCW, the PPV Reviews (in your house was my favorite), etc., KB puts so much of himself into his posts, and they come out awesome.

tdigle. He's polarizing. People either love him or hate him. But that's not always a bad thing. Overall, tdigs knows his stuff and is able to explain it effectively.

Tenta. I love reading his work. He did some great stuff. Wish he was around more.

Honorable mention - M_F, 48.7, Franchize, Dave, Marquis (MMA), and many others.

Who dropped off my list:

SlyFox. Best admin on the boards, but since taking on that role, he has posted less. It just happens that way sometimes. It's nice to know that, when he wants to be, he's an epic poster.

Becca. Still one of my favorite people. Being back at University has taken her back a step, but whenever she shows up, she's solid.

I don't have a list.

I like Tenta, X, Sly, kingdirrtysouth1, and Theo Mays.

They're all good in their various sections, see.

Dexter
Tastycles
The Redcrosse Night
Minor League Brian
MattMoses
JMT225
Xfear (or am I just high?)
Bus Wanker
Jake

Reactions: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online