Top 5 Saturday Night Live cast members

wewantchange

Occasional Pre-Show
If ur not a fan of SNL then dont bother commenting on this, if you are then u will know who most of these people are because im a huge fan of SNL
Here are my top 5 pics for funniest and best cast members of all time..(and this doesnt include the hosts, baldwin, goodman etc..)
Put ur top five aswell and ur opinions on my top 5

5) Andy samburg- hes the future and little bit of past in SNL and has been in some great movies IMO. Best characters: Hugh jackman and Mark walbergh

4) Phil Hartman- He was the heart and soul of snl and played some amazing roles in SNL. R.I.P

3) Adam Sandler- One of the greatest cast members ever on the show. He along with Farley and Myers were fired from the show because the "network" didnt think they were funny but sandler was the key to the snl show in the mid 90's Best characters

2) Chris Farley- I would have put him at number one but i just couldnt, he had great character and was not afraid to show his real side. He was possibly the best cast member to ever step foot in SNL. Best Characters: Matt Foley, and everything else he played

1) Will Ferrell- what can i say? the man is the funniest man alive IMO He kept SNL on its feet from 1995-2001 i think he felt comfortable on the stage i never saw him laugh during sketches only a few times but he is my #1 pick.
Best characters: Alex Trbeck, James Lipton, One of the Bill Brasky guys.

1) Eddie Murphy - this is the guy who got me watching SNL in the first place. He was one of the funniest guys in history before he started doing PG movies. Skits like Mr. Robinsons Neighborhood and James Brown Celebrity hot tub party are stuff of legend.

2) Will Farrell - what can be said about this guy that hasn't already been said. He was in the best skit in the history of SNL with Christopher Walken and the cowbell. Just hilarious

3) Chris Farley - another reason why I started watching SNL. This guy is just plain gold every time he shows up on screen. I can't help but laugh at this guy and who will forget him and Swayze doing their chippendale's dancer skit.

4) Adam Sandler - one of the most successful members of SNL. No matter what this guy does he is hilarious whether its SNL, Happy Gilmore or his albums, all are hilarious and even though his quality has declined over years you can't help but love his work from the past.

5) John Belushi - one of the original SNL cast members and one of the main reason's the show was put on the map. A very funny man and just a hoot to watch.

1) Phil Hartman
2) Dana Carvey
3) Will Ferrell
4) Darryl Hammond
5) Tim Meadows

Honorable Mentions: Norm McDonald, Tracy Morgan, Kevin Nealand, Chris Farley, and Adam Sandler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back