TNA's Ironically Named PPV LD

Well, guess we're just going to have to agree to disagree on that Harthan. Abyss hasn't been entertaining in 2 years for me, every time he comes on the screen it's piss-break time.

I doubt he'll cash in tonight. Maybe Thursday. I loved the Beer Money promo.

"Sorry about your damn luck" could be the best line in all of wrestling...

3D have to lose the IWGP titles in the US because they're undefeated in Japan. TNA have to work the titles onto somebody that the Japanese want to book in a title match.

Fuck that KB, I want that scooter so bad. That thing is ace. It's so ace it's Ace Frehley.

3D have to loose the IWGP titles in the US because they're undefeated in Japan. TNA have to work the titles onto somebody that the Japanese want to book in a title match.

And they can't do this in something like one match and then drop them?

Didn't we just see these two get laid out by SuperMex? Shouldn't they be selling a little? Just a smidge?

I don't see the problem. They have too big tag matches on the card. Having them both be for belts doesn't hurt in any way.

I'm a big EY mark...But, his voice is grating. And, why does it look like he constantly has a wad of chew in his mouth?

I liked that double team with the Tree Of Woe/Crotch Headbutt combo...Ended a little awkward though...

Did everyone else stop watching? That was a pretty good match, although the ending could've used some work...

I found the match to be pretty good but the finish is a little disappointing. This is one of the things that TNA has to fix, they need to give more clean wins at pay per views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back