• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA's Ironically Named PPV LD

They couldn't have ONE match on that entire card without a joke of an ending. Pathetic.

Shocked Angle retained TBH.

That ending was just horrid. Yeah, not one match without a screwjob ending. I get Angle retaining, but at least come up with something more creative than that.

I'm going to keep my rating at 6/10 just because Morgan wasn't made to look horrible. I don't like how they seem to not know that the majority of people prefer clean wins...but I guess it is what it is.

Angle faked a neck injury so Morgan and Sting's pins weren't counted. Then he swung a chair at Sting but hit Morgan and pinned him.

My internet died right before the main event started...I liked it. The last 10-20 seconds were a little fucked up, but what do you expect from Russo? It could have been far worse if you ask me.

I'd give the show as a whole a B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back