• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown LIVE: 8/2/16: It's still real to me!

So... Legit question: Are casual fans supposed to assume Carmella's connection to Enzo and Cass with this entrance 'schtick' of hers?

I don't know where I fit in, but I'm digging an entrance that's a little different than just *pose* *strut* *pose* *pose* *pose*.

I missed the start of tonight's show, am I to assume that there is a match between Dolph and someone significant in the ME?

Another part of the upcoming Smackdown Women's Title ladies and gentlemen.

Yes that's a real thing, along with Smackdown Tag Team Titles.

Yes. That makes separating her from them extra stupid.

Indeed.
Makes the decision of Paige on RAW all the more baffling, lMO. Carmella would have been better long term alongside Enzo and Cass on RAW(given those 2 are already doing some Singles stuff anyway) whilst Paige could have been the top woman alongside Becky on SmackDown. :shrug:

I like her and think she's fine her gimmick enhances the jersey shore thing but I enjoy her work

Bray Wyatt. For the title shot.

Do you remember when people said Bray Wyatt shouldn't go up against Ambrose at Summerslam because a loss would derail him? Imagine if he loses a title shot chance cleanly to Dolph Ziggler on a regular SD... :banghead:

I'm wondering if they're going to go with another triple threat, only because a loss for either Bray or Dolph is going to really fuck up their momentum.

Unless they actually pull the string on Wyatt to win this match and the title. Face "Authority" with a heel champion is always an interesting dynamic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back