• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SmackDown Live Discussion: The return...OF THE ANIMAL~!

The Champ

Mexican Plate Lunch
Since I'm such a WWE mark, I decided I'd start the SmackDown LD early, even though the show doesn't start until eight.

Tonight, Batista makes his long awaited return to Friday nights. Also, what will become of the controversy surrounding the WHC match at Breaking Point?

There's only one way to find out. ;)

Smackdown has been so good lately. Of course they had to stop that and give us Batista. Of course. Here's to hoping he immediately injures himself again.

Champ, you never disappoint with your Party Threads. You honestly get a thrill out of starting these things ... I can tell. Can't say I am surprised to see you start it 3 hours early, though.

I don't even know where to start. I don't know if anybody knew this... but CM Punk is the fucking balls.

Wow. I can see that I missed a happening LD tonight. A whopping 13 posts. I guess there's no doubt which show is the A show in the minds of posters on WZ.

I guess people don't get the channel. I only get it downstairs, and my parents watch TV at 8, so that's why I'm not in on SD LDs.

Wow. I can see that I missed a happening LD tonight. A whopping 13 posts. I guess there's no doubt which show is the A show in the minds of posters on WZ.
SmackDown isn't shown in every market at the same time. SmackDown isn't as promoted as Raw. SmackDown is on a night where a lot of people go out. SmackDown just got Batista.

There are so many ways to discredit what you're trying to do that it's absurd

SmackDown isn't shown in every market at the same time. SmackDown isn't as promoted as Raw. SmackDown is on a night where a lot of people go out. SmackDown just got Batista.

There are so many ways to discredit what you're trying to do that it's absurd
Don't forget that some people don't even get the network, there are spoilers available as the show is being taped, and it can be watched on Hulu the next day. Really, people not talking about SD in a live discussion does not mean that we all think of Raw as the A show.

But the masses... they love entertainment. This can be proven in a totally objective manner. We're just niche viewers and mean NOTHING because we don't like the kind of gruel that the masses do.

Who am I starting to sound like Champ? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back