• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2009 ESPY Awards LD

USC gets beaten by some random team every year. That's a no.

Rays-good chance. That was insane. Leader so far.

USA winning-just one game, not a series so I still go with Tampa.

HATE horse racing, so no again.

USC gets beaten by some random team every year. That's a no.

Rays-good chance. That was insane. Leader so far.

USA winning-just one game, not a series so I still go with Tampa.

HATE horse racing, so no again.

Spain is god like though. we absolutely suck and had NO chance whatsoever at ending their 50 something game winning streak.

Shawn Johnson-means nothing for the next four years.

Rose-WAY up there. Second for me as they didn't get far enough.

Matt Ryan-winner. Rookie gets his team to the playoffs, can't top that.

Longoria-Close but not quite.

Certainly not from Sports Night. Anyone actually remember that show? Great show, though not a comedy like it was marketed as.

Certainly not from Sports Night. Anyone actually remember that show? Great show, though not a comedy like it was marketed as.

I've been trying to figure it out for a couple days now, no luck. Who is that in your sig?

Cuse vs. UConn-no. Exciting, but meant nothing overall really. Uconn was a lock for a 1 seed anyway.

Federer vs. Nadal-No. Roddick vs. Federer blew this out of the water.

Superbowl-Yes. We believed the Arizona Cardinals could win the world title. Think about that for a bit. It has to be a good game if that's the case. Bullshit on the no call. Fucking NFL cowards not wanting the Cards as champions.

I've been trying to figure it out for a couple days now, no luck. Who is that in your sig?

Famous 60s soul singer and civil rights activist Sam Cooke. He was murdered in 1964. I'm a big fan of soul music, and he's the king of soul in my book.

I doubt anyone on this entire forum would be able to figure it out, don't feel bad Wes. I'm guessing you're not a big fan of soul music.

:lmao: Where the fuck did Wyclef Jean come from?!

Dude Samuel L Jackson is actually pretty beastly on the guitar. Anyone see him shred that shit in Black Snake Moan? I read he was actually playing that shit.

Yeah really come on now Becker, that was one of the absolute weakest Super Bowl victories in the history of football. Possibly the worst.

they had a great chance...Then Big Ben and the O did this... [youtube]3Gs5IARvyZg[/youtube]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back