WWE Network Live Stream LD

Thriller said:
I can't wait to see what Rusev can do on the main roster

He should be good as long as they don't give him any midcard belts. Them things are curses.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

I hate Bo Dallas' face. Not because he's a heel, but because he's pretty shit.

JoeFromTomsRiver said:
This Colin Cassidy looks like a tougher, less "pretty" Drew McIntyre.

Yep. Except he actually has some charisma.

Best of Smackdown has the show with the Lesnar/Angle Iron Man coming up. It's such a shame the E fucked the brand extension up. Smackdown was a far better show than Raw for years.

Best of Smackdown has the show with the Lesnar/Angle Iron Man coming up. It's such a shame the E fucked the brand extension up. Smackdown was a far better show than Raw for years.

2002/2003 Smackdown might be the best, most consistent programming WWE has ever done. An absolute golden 2 years that was for that show (while HHH just sucked the life out of Raw week-in, week-in out during that time).

Lol at the 32" tv sets around the ring during the Boiler Room Brawl at SummerSlam 96. That had to suck for the live crowd.

Watching the countdown show and this week it's Raw's most memorable moments. Shocked the beer truck wasn't mentioned.

Well those challengers should be the Shield at Wrestlemania, but the Outlaws wanted it instead and we have to cater to their whims for reasons not adequately explained.

Well those challengers should be the Shield at Wrestlemania, but the Outlaws wanted it instead and we have to cater to their whims for reasons not adequately explained.

They are getting to a point where the only way they can lose the titles is on a fluke, and I don't know if I'll buy the new champs after that.

Better than Batista chants will never get old

For those of you saying that Lana is hot, I couldn't disagree with you fellas. Just look at this:

[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=rVuTALyDrtw[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back