WWE Network Live Stream LD

The Brain

King Of The Ring
I'm not sure how well this will work but I figure a lot of us subscribe to WWE Network and may have the live stream playing while browsing the forums. Pop in here anytime to discuss what's playing and see if anyone else is watching too. It's a 24/7 LD. I'm not sure if the same thing plays at the same time everywhere or if time zones are a factor.

Right now I'm watching the top ten entrances. They just sold Michael Cole dressed as Triple H and coming out to his music. I imagine this was within the past few years but I have no memory of it at all.

Kamala vs. Andre the Giant on Old School right now. I have a shoot interview on DVD with Kamala where he claims he carried a gun to the ring in his trunks when he faced Andre for protection in case Andre ever got out of hand. Thankfully he never had to use it. lol

The Raw where Vince buys WCW. One week before WM17. It was the first mania I went to live and I was pumped. This brings back good memories.

It's amazing. He buys his competition and uses the airtime to plug Wrestlemania and his match.

So yeah, NXT is coming on. Any of you miscreants care?

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Thriller said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

She's kinda beastly looking. in a bad way.

She looks old too. Which is weird because she's 3 years younger than Summer Rae.

she's not a particularly good wrestler either.

She's obviously green as gooseshit but you can see some potential in Charlotte. Whether she capitalizes on it is another matter. And awww, she takes after daddy.

You know, at this point I wonder why don't they just dye Rusev's hair blonde so they can make the Ivan Drago homage even more blatant.

That was one of the best entrances I've seen in years. I'm on board with Adam Rose.

I like the Kruger character more... but goddam he's having so much fun with the Rose character I can't help but crack a smile.

The_Reptile_ said:
I like the Kruger character more... but goddam he's having so much fun with the Rose character I can't help but crack a smile.

It really is a fun, interactive gimmick.

The_Reptile_ said:
I just want to punch Graves in his little smug face. Mission accomplished as a heel, good boy.

Yeah, he's like all the Yinzer douchebags who hang out in the Strip District of Pittsburgh. I has a feeling that's what he is anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back