Who Owns All of the Footage?

Poɘt

Occasional Pre-Show
I was just wondering if "Impact" would ever have anything like the WWE Network, but I'm not sure if "Impact" is even the same entity that was "NWA-TNA" or even "TNA."

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Browsing the WWE Network led to me watching wCw's cruiserweights, and Amazing Red came to mind, and suddenly I wished WWE owned TNA's entire library, only for me to consider that such a library may partly belong to the NWA. I wonder...

I'd love to go back and watch The Fallen Angel in his prime, Beer Money vs Motor City Machine Guns, Kurt Angle (Still in good form) vs AJ Styles and about a dozen PPVs I missed from the TNA library.

Anthem currently owns the rights to the TNA library, including the stuff that was from the NWA days. They actually launched a streaming service back in October called the Global Wrestling Network that has all of the PPVs from the first NWA-TNA show back in 2002 to this year, as well as various other "best of" videos and episodes of Impact (currently only 2004 and from Sept 2016 to the present) and Xplosion. It's 7.99USD a month, with a 30 day free trial, though episodes of Impact can be viewed for free on it usually ten days after it first airs on television.

Yep. They already have it. Global Wrestling Network. It's not the most user friendly experience in the world but it's still new. WWE Network had its issues when it launched as well. The only major bug I've found so far is you can't pick right up where you left off in the middle of an event. But for $7.99 to watch any of the TNA events it's pretty solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back