WWE Network Live Stream LD

6 years later: none of these guys are still working for the WWE. Several are working for TNA.

Who saw that coming?

I wanted to add to this: that whole era stands in such stark contrast to the modern one, where it seems like the only constant is Cena. By comparison, this era is just marked by a lot of guys being totally unable to break through the glass ceiling, on top of which was a revolving door of Orton, Cena, Batista, Undertaker, Edge, and Triple H.

Yeah, I didn't realize we were counting TLC here. Definitely a lot of choices from there that could have gone in. Either of the first 2, especially. Do they have beef with the Dudleys?

Yeah, there it is. Good enough. I think some were out of place - especially Guerrero vs. Rey, but oh well. In a different world, Y2J vs. Benoit would have ranked highly.

Debuts is a cheap but fun one. I'd say Jericho's arrival to the WWE was arguably the best.

Why is Jimmy The Mouth of the South not into Southern food?

Legends House, get your shit together.

Really digging the Best of Raw and Smackdown that are being shown right now. Raw was the night after WrestleMania last year, and the Smackdown episode is from 2001, in the Two Man Power Trip era. Lot of fun. Watching some Attitude Era SD is amusing. Regal is such a pushover of a GM. Also, Jeff Hardy was such a sterotypical early '00s guy.

I loved the Two Man Power Trip angle. If Hunter hadn't blown his fucking quad, that could have been incredible.

Yeah, I wasn't an active wrestling fan until like 2007 so I never saw it, and really had never bothered watching anything from that era other than the Manias and Rumbles, and they never really existed at one of those, so that SD episode was kind of my first first hand exposure, and all I can say is wow. HHH and Austin had insane chemistry on the mic and obviously you're talking about two of the best ever in their in ring prime.

Legends House is on. I can't tell how scripted what's happening between Atlas and Hacksaw is, and that's probably a good thing.

As much as I'd like to see Tyson Kidd get pushed, I'd absolutely love to see Zayn win here and take the NXT title. He seems so close to the main roster IMO and I think a run with the gold here could be the thing to take him there. Certainly it worked for Rollins and Langston, and it's about to work for Bo Dallas.

So, it's not on the Live Stream...but has anyone noticed that at Spring Stampede '97...Savage totally kicks a kid square in the face? Around the 2:22:30ish mark. Kid sells it well.

The Best Debuts list is missing Big Show. Santino can make the list, Hall and Nash debuting in WCW is #10, and there's no Giant beating Hogan for the WCW TItle at Halloween Havoc 1995? It was his first match and he wins the World Title, but he's not even on the list?

The Best Debuts list is missing Big Show. Santino can make the list, Hall and Nash debuting in WCW is #10, and there's no Giant beating Hogan for the WCW TItle at Halloween Havoc 1995? It was his first match and he wins the World Title, but he's not even on the list?

His WWE debut was pretty impressive too, he tore through the floor of the ring, & threw Stone Cold through the side of a cage. Take Santino's forgettable debut off put one of Show's debuts in it's place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back