TNA's Ironically Named PPV LD

MCMG did the best in that match, but happy to see Daniels win. It all but assures that Joe wins the title later, though.

Also, how long has it been since TNA had a Styles-less PPV?

AJ will pop up somewhere...I'm thinking he would have been Angle's replacement had he not made it to the show...

Abyss was so much better when he was a heel with James Mitchell. I haven't like much of what Abyss has done as a face.

Because that would mean that more people have to waste time in programs with Abyss?

Nothing wrong with that if they revert to his older stuff. I don't get the clapping thing...What better way to sneak up on your opponent than to make a lot of noise...

He's taking lessons from Hardy calling out his spots...

Abyss should be working hardcore on the indy circuit. He has no charisma, no longevity and is utterly dependent on hardcore spots to carry a match.

Abyss should be working hardcore on the indy circuit. He has no charisma, no longevity and is utterly dependent on hardcore spots to carry a match.

Load of shit. Abyss is one of the top 5 mic workers in TNA today.

Also, that was a damn fine match and I'm glad it got the time it did, surprised as I am about it.

That definitely went on a bit longer than it needed to. Murdoch is just awful...

That match was nothing special to be honest. I am not one to always be asking for people to turn but I just don't like face Abyss.

Okay now that we got that over with, what's next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back