TNA Slammiversary X

Crimson is now going to repackaged, and come back as a man with Japanese tattoos on his face. He will be Lord Gingai, and will be considered a flop.

Damn, I was hoping they'd repackage him with some Funky music & a disco ball, & call him the Funkceratops, & having him dance with Knockouts & kids in the ring.

Sting as the first inductee makes sense, as he's more than deserving of the honor.

I don't think Sting knew about it. HE was just there witht hte rest of the wrestlers. If they kept it a surprise kudos to Dixie and TNA. It must feel incredible to be honored that way

I sort of wanted Jarret to be the first one but dang Sting makes too much sense.

Yup, Sting had no idea, that's awesome

Christian was probably a Russo swerve. Russo taught you well Dixie, Russo taught you well

Couldn't think of a better first inductee, other than Jarret. But, at the end of the day Sting is a very great choice.

Now, is Roode going to beat TNA's first Hall Of Famer tonight?

Ok.....there is ZERO reason for Tessmacher to lose here. I mean, it's her home state, she's been built up perfectly, the champion has gotten stale and says the same things over and over......she's screwed isn't she?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back