• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Slammiversary IX LD for 6.12.11

Saw the ending coming as soon as Bully's leg twitched the first time, was like "Comeoooon

At the moment I don't mind Bully winning at all, as long as AJ stays strong and wins the next big match

Pissed me off to high hell like little before; but I think that's what a heel winning is supposed to do.

AJ was on his feet. He wasn't standing but he was on his feet, therefore the ref should've restarted the fucking count and not continued.

"Actions speak louder than words". You should apply that to yourself once in a while, Andy.

So yeah, I bet everyone in OVW and such (I forget if he was OVW or MSW or whatever) asked him when he'd wrestle a TNA guy

Card position suggests I'm not getting the title switch I called, I'm going to go ahead and keep calling it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back