• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA: Proving They Know Absolutely Nothing About Continuity

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
from Prowrestling.net said:
former ECW stars Raven and Stevie Richards are backstage at the Impact tapings today in Orlando. Speculation is that with the TNA debut of Tommy Dreamer at Slammiversary, TNA might be teaming him with Richards and Raven to form some kind of ECW group. One possible idea that was discussed in the past saw the group being called "EV2," which stands for "Extreme Version 2."

I won't even begin on the hackneyed "ECW reformation" that TNA is prepared to shove down our throats. That clearly is something we're all aware is predictable, if not a little contrived. But just consider that for a second; Tommy Dreamer is going to be in a stable. Specifically with Raven and Stevie Richards. That's right, Raven and Tommy, working together in a stable. I know, they had there little tag team run in 1999, but that was done in response to Bubba and D-Von's departure from ECW. Even then, it was sloppily booked, and was something that I'm pretty sure most ECW fans have eviscerated from their memories. And yes, they were part of the WWE's ECW invasion angle, but that at least makes sense in that they had a common agenda, and common enemy, that resulted in them burying the hatchet, at least until they finished their Invasion. Plus, we all know the Invasion was itself a terribly booked feud.

The issue is here, you have Raven and Tommy Dreamer.... Who, in ECW, were mortal enemies, in the same stable. Half of Dreamer's ECW career was built around his inability to beat Raven in a one on one match. It was the storyline that brought ECW to the forefront, and made them a national name. Yes, yes, some will say it was the different wrestling style and the introduction of names like Benoit and Mysterio. But everyone that knows and loves ECW knows that the Raven-Dreamer was the main storyline of ECW, and propelled it to the heights we remember it for. Clearly, this is a either a case of two things;

1. TNA management never cared for the ECW product, and are throwing this on the wall, hoping fans will buy it for it's ECW name.

2. TNA creative is clueless to the continuity of the story. Yes, you could argue it's a different promotion, and that has validity. However, that validity is shot when the entire premise of this stable is based around re-creating ECW, for Christ sakes!

It's pretty similar to when TNA tossed around putting Flair and Sting on the same team, which mind you can still happen. I feel as though TNA has to accept that they're fans are smarter than this, and feel as though TNA is expecting none of its watchers to understand ECW history. Either that, or they just expect you to eat they're shoveled down product, until you accept it. The point is simple; is TNA doing a disservice to TNA fans and to fans of ECW, as well as their own product, by putting Raven and Tommy Dreamer, mortal enemies, into the leading individuals of this stable?

I agree 100%.

When I read Raven/Dreamer together I too was like "whaaat"

I'm not going to completely downplay the angle before I see how it comes off.. but I also have little expectation for this possible angle.

Not to mention the majority of the bookers that have come through TNA and are still currently on the team are against hardcore wrestling on a consistent week to week basis.

I hope they shock me and book it well.. but then again nothing surprises me with Total Nonstop Hogan/Flair Angles anymore.

TNA's probably just trying to bring back some old ECW nostalgia by putting some of the ECW originals in a stable. Dreamer and Raven were bitter enemies in ECW, but maybe TNA's banking on the fact that a lot of time has passed since their feud, and fans will forget about what happened back then. Seeing Dreamer, Raven, and Richards in the same stable will surely bring some loud pops, and "ECW! ECW!" chants. Just seeing all three of these men in the same stable will most likely make the crowd go nuts, and there will be plenty of trips down memory lane.

TNA is using the ECW originals to create nostalgia. They might be doing a disservice to the old ECW, but I have to believe that the fans will love this storyline and stable no matter what. Even if Dreamer and Raven were enemies, people are still going to hooked into what's going to happen with them and the stable.

I'm sorry Tenta, while your post is well informed, well thought out and does hinge on reality, I just don't think it matters – honestly.

Yes, Raven/Dreamer were mortal enemies – operative word being "were", there. Those types of things can be forgotten for "greater causes" as you yourself noted, so what if that cause is to take over TNA like they stood side-by-side for during the Invasion angle as well? Is that not enough to warrant forgetting their past? I'd think it is.

Seeing Dreamer, Raven, and Richards in the same stable will surely bring some loud pops, and "ECW! ECW!" chants. Just seeing all three of these men in the same stable will most likely make the crowd go nuts, and there will be plenty of trips down memory lane.

But here's the problem, HHH (Sorry, it's easier to write than Mitch Hennessey. I'm going by your old name). The trip down memory lane, at least a rightful one, includes both of these men killing one another[/I, not being biffles for liffles. I saw JMT viewing this thread, and kinda wished he'd give a post, because he can attest that ECW fans have one thing that makes them so famous; they have a memory for the old, and thus, you have continuity to take into account. I don't know if you remember this HHH, but there was a time when Raven and Hak (Sandman) formed a stable in WCW, which was universally shit on. It wasn't that the stables had bad workers who couldn't get over; it was that ECW fans remembered it was only three years ago that one of these men literally crucified the other. Thus, it was royally boo'ed, flopped, and remembered as one of the worst stints in both men's careers.

TNA is using the ECW originals to create nostalgia. They might be doing a disservice to the old ECW, but I have to believe that the fans will love this storyline and stable no matter what. Even if Dreamer and Raven were enemies, people are still going to hooked into what's going to happen with them and the stable.

The WWE tried the same thing, and it was universally regarded as a failure. The thing about nostalgia is, it's good in doses. Maybe for a match or two, or in the WWE's case, a Pay Per View. However, when it comes to angles and storylines, nostalgia is probably the worst thing to base it off, because it creates plotholes for those who have the nostalgic memories, and doesn't allow them to suspend their disbelief, ultimately my main point.

Yes in the original ECW Tommy and Raven were bitter enemies in their storylines. But how can you blame TNA for not paying attention to continuity because of this. They maybe forming a group of former ECW wrestlers but that doesn't mean they have to pay attention to a storyline done almost 10 years ago.

Remember the WWE Invasion angle, OMG they had Raven and Dreamer as teamates. But they were bitter enemies in the orginal ECW so how can that be OMG OMG OMG. So honestly I really see nothing wrong with them being teamates now

I'm sorry Tenta, while your post is well informed, well thought out and does hinge on reality, I just don't think it matters – honestly.

So do you admit that TNA's booking, in this case, is everything opposite to my post?

Yes, Raven/Dreamer were mortal enemies – operative word being "were", there. Those types of things can be forgotten for "greater causes" as you yourself noted, so what if that cause is to take over TNA like they stood side-by-side for during the Invasion angle as well? Is that not enough to warrant forgetting their past? I'd think it is.

Fair enough, and something I was honestly expecting. To be frank, it makes sense IF, and only if, they bring in Paul Heyman. Because the truth is, Paul Heyman is the only man that can bring these two enemies to not hating one another. It was Paul Heyman that had the hatred for WCW. So, in theory, if they do a Hogan and Bischoff VS. ECW angle, that may actually be good. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going that way. Hogan's tied to this Sting thing, and if it's going to be ECW VS. WCW, you need for these two men to be on the same page. Then, you'd have to break up he Flair angle, so that he can be involved, as well.

Now, I feel that would make sense. An invasion of ECW on TNA? Well, let's consider it:

You initially start out with Raven, Dreamer, and Stevie. Men who haven't done anything of significance in over 5 years, and that isn't even hyperbole. Their biggest claim to fame is Dreamer's winning of a watered down ECW Title for a charity one month run. So let's just say you add the Dudleys. Great, but not enough to warrant being a threat to Hardy, Anderson, Sting, Styles, Abyss, Jarrett, what have you. That won't get the job done.

And then, you have RVD. Would work in theory, but he would have to turn heel. And that just doesn't work. Again, see RVD in 2001, during the WWE's Invasion angle. You have to make ECW as a threat to the way TNA is now, and thus a heel group. And turning RVD heel makes about as much sense as giving Abyss the #1 Contender spot.

.... On second thought, they may just do it.

Yes in the original ECW Tommy and Raven were bitter enemies in their storylines. But how can you blame TNA for not paying attention to continuity because of this.

Because it's lazy, and treats the audience like children, hoping they won't remember that far back?

They maybe forming a group of former ECW wrestlers but that doesn't mean they have to pay attention to a storyline done almost 10 years ago.

Well, when you're forming a group based on the exploits of that same company, with all the history that will no doubt be mentioned, and the nostalgia brought up, yes, you do.

Remember the WWE Invasion angle, OMG they had Raven and Dreamer as teamates. But they were bitter enemies in the orginal ECW so how can that be OMG OMG OMG. So honestly I really see nothing wrong with them being teamates now

Again, I addressed this. They had a common enemy. And unless this is an invasion angle, and I have proved there's no way an invasion angle will work right now in TNA, there's no common enemy for these men. At least, not one big enough to forget the fact that they were childhood rivals, and tha there's still bad blood between these men. That, and that Tommy still has yet to get the clean win over Raven

Good discussion about the history of those two guys; Paul Heyman sure can tell a good story, and Dreamer and Raven played their roles perfectly. However, in all honesty, is anyone really going to watch TNA solely because of a new stable of old ECW guys, or even tune in to see just this one aspect of an otherwise unwatchable program? Not me. This seems like old WCW tactics, AGAIN, with relying on guys from other promotions to build the product, which TNA proves time and time again does not work to build ratings. I really think that, at this point, TNA desperately needs someone who can write compelling TV shows and make sense of any angle thrown at the viewer; let's hope that this leads to Dixie's big life changing announcement for TNA that they have signed Heyman to a deal. I'm not saying that Heyman is going to build ratings immediately, but give him the same six months that TNA gave Hogan and Bischoff and I bet the numbers are at least a bit better.

So do you admit that TNA's booking, in this case, is everything opposite to my post?

Absolutely, but TNA isn't exactly a walking definition of consistency or logic, either – even a mark as big as I am wouldn't have an issue with saying that.

Fair enough, and something I was honestly expecting. To be frank, it makes sense IF, and only if, they bring in Paul Heyman. Because the truth is, Paul Heyman is the only man that can bring these two enemies to not hating one another. It was Paul Heyman that had the hatred for WCW. So, in theory, if they do a Hogan and Bischoff VS. ECW angle, that may actually be good. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's going that way. Hogan's tied to this Sting thing, and if it's going to be ECW VS. WCW, you need for these two men to be on the same page. Then, you'd have to break up he Flair angle, so that he can be involved, as well.

Now, I feel that would make sense. An invasion of ECW on TNA? Well, let's consider it:

You initially start out with Raven, Dreamer, and Stevie. Men who haven't done anything of significance in over 5 years, and that isn't even hyperbole. Their biggest claim to fame is Dreamer's winning of a watered down ECW Title for a charity one month run. So let's just say you add the Dudleys. Great, but not enough to warrant being a threat to Hardy, Anderson, Sting, Styles, Abyss, Jarrett, what have you. That won't get the job done.

Well there's a lot of hope behind the Heyman acquisition, so I'm not entirely sold that he won't take them up on their offer (eventually). If an ECW stable is being thrown around, there's really only one of two reasons for it's existence if you ask me:

1. To sell Heyman on coming in.

2. As a prelude to Heyman having already signed.

And then, you have RVD. Would work in theory, but he would have to turn heel. And that just doesn't work. Again, see RVD in 2001, during the WWE's Invasion angle. You have to make ECW as a threat to the way TNA is now, and thus a heel group. And turning RVD heel makes about as much sense as giving Abyss the #1 Contender spot.

.... On second thought, they may just do it.

Actually, turning RVD heel would help plenty as far as I'm concerned, because I always felt he was a tweener anyway – no face is that cocky. He's cocky to the point of arrogance IMO, so I don't find it that difficult to buy him as a heel – never have.

But turning him heel might actually help when you take a look at the TNA Top-10 Contenders and realize that 80% of them are faces.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say TNA might actually be doing something smart (possibly) They may create two ECW factions one lead by Raven with Richards and Team 3D against Tommy Dreamer, Rhino and possibly someone else.

Perhaps this is exactly what TNA wants, people to tune in to see if Raven and Dreamer are in the same faction while creating a face version and a heel version.

Absolutely, but TNA isn't exactly a walking definition of consistency or logic, either – even a mark as big as I am wouldn't have an issue with saying that.

You know, there's something sad to that, but it's true. Wish it weren't, but hey. it's the world we live in, I guess.

Well there's a lot of hope behind the Heyman acquisition, so I'm not entirely sold that he won't take them up on their offer (eventually). If an ECW stable is being thrown around, there's really only one of two reasons for it's existence if you ask me:

1. To sell Heyman on coming in.

2. As a prelude to Heyman having already signed.

I think we're on the same wavelength here. However, I would lean more towards the second than the first. Think; do you really believe Heyman can be induced, just by a storyline gimmick? He has so many outside ventures now, he's tight with Lesnar, and he has his own set of dirt sheets. Why would he come back? For the same nostalgia as his fans? Hell no. Heyman saw the WWE ruin his creation once, and honestly, TNA would only butcher it further, especially with Hogan and Bischoff at the helm. He's already seen a bigger company gouge his creation once. Why would he want to sit through it again?

Actually, turning RVD heel would help plenty as far as I'm concerned, because I always felt he was a tweener anyway – no face is that cocky. He's cocky to the point of arrogance IMO, so I don't find it that difficult to buy him as a heel – never have.

But turning him heel might actually help when you take a look at the TNA Top-10 Contenders and realize that 80% of them are faces.

It would work- if TNA could pull it off. Sadly, I have no faith in that. They've pretty much shown they have no idea how to book heels.

Now, I will say this: If TNA brought in both Heyman and Kevin Sullivan, who mind you are biffles for liffles, that it could possibly work. Sullivan is fantastic at booking heels, absolutely amazing. He was the guy behind the nWo, backstage. So if you brought in both these men as part of creative, you'll catch my interest. However, there's no way anyone else can get RVD over as a heel in TNA, because they have no idea how to book heels.

Besides, RVD's too cool to be a heel. Maybe if he were more serious. But there's no ways fans can take him as a heel. See: Pretty much all of RVD's career. The only time he was minimally considered a heel was with Bill Alfonso early in his career. It can't work again.

What does ECW continuity have to do with TNA continuity???? Last time I checked wrestlers are actors who play a specific role in their company, whether they get pushed to the moon or become jobbers. Imagine if James Gandolfini had gotten a spot on a new TV show playing a policeman or a politician...but oh no, he can't because he was Tony Soprano the mobster!!! Now I fully agree with continuity within a company, and I hate when companies forget their own storylines. However, putting Tommy and Raven in a stable, to me, is just another role for them to play....loosely based on their extreme experiences in ECW, of course.

I'd like to see how this plays out, the only way I see this really getting over is if they're consistent but TNA is not known for that. But honestly I would like to see a big ECW group, throw Rhino in the mix and team 3d and have them feud with the flair stable. could be interesting :shrug:

What does ECW continuity have to do with TNA continuity???? Last time I checked wrestlers are actors who play a specific role in their company, whether they get pushed to the moon or become jobbers. Imagine if James Gandolfini had gotten a spot on a new TV show playing a policeman or a politician...but oh no, he can't because he was Tony Soprano the mobster!!! Now I fully agree with continuity within a company, and I hate when companies forget their own storylines. However, putting Tommy and Raven in a stable, to me, is just another role for them to play....loosely based on their extreme experiences in ECW, of course.

Look, again, the problem is they're basing this gimmick off ECW, and theoretically, off the feuds and past of ECW. If you're going to go for a nostalgia run at least be consistent with the nostalgia you intend on portraying. If you don't, there will be serious questions later in your gimmick.

Your acting analogy doesn't work at all. You're talking separate roles, going off to different shows. They, however, will be playing the same character, and working off their past. So you're analogy holds no weight.

That's funny because I was thinking the same thing right after I read that article on Wrestlezone. I agree with you in every aspect Tenta.

Now I understand that you can often forget about story lines from other organizations, that's a given (ECW hasn't been around for almost a decade now), but at the same time if the whole premise is to create a ECW stable then its ridiculous to have ECW's 2 biggest rivals team together just for the hell of it, just so they can create an ECW stable, its ******ed, like you said No continuity. Once again I understand that TNA continuity and ECW continuity are 2 different things, but if the stable is an ECW stable, then you cannot ignore the past that these 2 had, ESPECIALLY their ECW past. Dreamer and Raven hate each other and even though they were tag champs in ECW, the whole premise of the team was that Dreamer had to be Tag Champs with someone he absolutely hated, so it made sense, these 2 have never buried the hatchet, they never should bury the hatchet and to completely forget ECW's biggest storyline to do an ECW stable (with a bunch of guys who shouldn't even be wrestling anymore) is stupid. Another epic fail for TNA in my opinion

If wwe can team up Orton and Cena just 2 months after their long voilent fued, why not TNA. Its been 10 years since they feuded. WWE did the invasion angle with both of them in the same team. They had a common enemy in invasion storyline. They can have common enemy in this storyline too. They can go against whole TNA management. They can say TNA is not paying respect to ECW guys(as they are doing nothing right now) and they are going to earn the respect by taking TNA management down. That would be a helluva storyline to create.

Look, again, the problem is they're basing this gimmick off ECW, and theoretically, off the feuds and past of ECW. If you're going to go for a nostalgia run at least be consistent with the nostalgia you intend on portraying. If you don't, there will be serious questions later in your gimmick.

Your acting analogy doesn't work at all. You're talking separate roles, going off to different shows. They, however, will be playing the same character, and working off their past. So you're analogy holds no weight.

That is where we see it different, you see this based off of the storylines from ECW, I see this as a bunch of guys who came from ECW, a company that was based on these guys putting their body's on the line and having a strong respect for each other because of where they came from.

It's like when Nash and Hall first invaded WCW, these guys had feuded in the WWE and then they made the jump to WCW, while it was mentioned they came from the WWE, there was no mention of there rivalry and people had no issues with that

Hell in the early 90's when Flair and Sid both jumped ship to the WWF there was no mention of them being horsemen together

If wwe can team up Orton and Cena just 2 months after their long voilent fued, why not TNA. Its been 10 years since they feuded. WWE did the invasion angle with both of them in the same team. They had a common enemy in invasion storyline. They can have common enemy in this storyline too. They can go against whole TNA management. They can say TNA is not paying respect to ECW guys(as they are doing nothing right now) and they are going to earn the respect by taking TNA management down. That would be a helluva storyline to create.

Uhhh...... Yeah.......

Orton and Cena were teammates in a match in which both were wary of the other, and booked into the match. They didn't decide to team up, they were put into the match by the GM.

Meanwhile, TNA is promoting a stable without explaining the past and just hoping fans forget. Do you see the difference here?

I agree with the fact that two people that totally hate each other shouldn't forming a group. However, they could form this group, and eventually have raven and dream fight for supremacy or because someone screws up a match causing a major upset for the team. There's so many directions this could play out into, we will see if TNA plays it off intelligently...

Uhhh...... Yeah.......

Orton and Cena were teammates in a match in which both were wary of the other, and booked into the match. They didn't decide to team up, they were put into the match by the GM.

Meanwhile, TNA is promoting a stable without explaining the past and just hoping fans forget. Do you see the difference here?

Actually the Orton/Cena vs Sheamus/Edge match was attempted after Over The Limit. Cena handpicked Orton but his injury forced the match to be changed. In your opening post you mentioned the Alliance and how they worked together for the greater good. You also pointed out that they haven't done anything in a long time. Isn't that reason enough? "Hey, we are sick of being obscured and upstaged. We are taking action no matter what!" Not really that difficult to believe. We know Raven is a big part of the original ECW and so is Dreamer. However Dreamer was forced to live through the "abomination" that was WWE's ECW Brand. Meanwhile Raven has spiralled down from being in the main event of TNA pre-iMPACT! era to a near inexistant name posted on the TNA page. Them along with Stevie and Foley banning together to remake a name for themselves wouldn't be so hard to believe. I mean look at the NXT rookies. For 4 months they were at each others throats and in the blink of an eye they ban together to destroy Raw and force themselves into the roster. Choking (sorry, couldn't resist) anybody who gets in there way.

WWE can be pretty inconsistent too. In this case Dreamer,Raven and Stevie are presumably gonna be joined by Foley, Rhino, Team 3D and a few more. The more people in the group, the less ludicrous the idea of the two working together becomes.

By the way, nice to see you again. Welcome back.

I see where you're going with this but things like this happen all the time and not just in TNA. Friends become rivals and rivals become friends on a regular basis in the wrestling industry. Dreamer and Raven haven't even had any kind of feud with each other since 2003 when they had a little lower mid card feud on RAW.

Mick Foley and Terry Funk had a big rivalry all over the world including in ECW and then in the WWE all the sudden they become tag team champions. Eddie Guerrero and Dean Malenko feuded in both ECW and WCW and then all the sudden they go to the WWE and are in a stable together.

It happens even more inside of one promotion. Taker and Kane have gone back and forth between feuding and being partners. HBK and Triple H went from best friends to hated enemies and back to best friends. Even arguably the biggest rivalry in pro wrestling history, Austin vs Mcmahon, ended at one point and the two joined forces.

So again I see what you are getting at but this isn't something new in the wrestling industry. Not only that but nothing has even happened yet with this angle. It's no guarantee that these guys will join forces. Even if they do it could just be for a short while and they may end up restarting their feud. Nothing is set in stone and even if it is this isn't something out of the ordinary for professional wrestling.

I don't think the problem is Dreamer and Raven being on the same team, I just don't think fans will care about ECW version 3. ECW has been recreated so many times in WWE that any time the ECW guys get together again its not as special. The same thing can be said about DX, 4 Horseman, and the NWO.

I'm sure the Impact zone fans and a few others will cheer for the faction, but ECW has been dead for a decade now. It was brought back for the Invasion angle and didn't really accomplish anything. It was brought back as a watered down weekly show on Sci Fi where the name was pretty much meaningless.

Seeing Dreamer and all the guys together will just be another day at the office. Maybe if Paul Heyman came in to lead the group then it would be something different. The ECW guys were interesting and a force to be reckoned with in the 90s and even in 2000. Now that most of the guys haven't done anything since then and are much older, I don't think they can make the same impact.

I would much rather see Paul Heyman in role with a new breakout star like Brock Lesnar then a rehashed ECW stable that has been done to death.

I think it's just a massive shame that you have team Hogan vs team Flair going on in TNA at the minute

I would rather see Raven, Rhyno, 3D, possibly RVD leading an ECW style revolution going up against Dreamer and Stevie, who say to leave the whole ECW angle alone, it's too long ago, they are all too old etc. Have team ECW lead by Paul Heyman, and the anti-ECW led by Mick Foley, since he's been hinting at doing something interesting for the past few weeks.

This way, you get to carry on old ECW fueds and bring a modern twist to it.

Shame it won't happen though because of Hogan vs Flair

I won't even begin on the hackneyed "ECW reformation" that TNA is prepared to shove down our throats. That clearly is something we're all aware is predictable, if not a little contrived. But just consider that for a second; Tommy Dreamer is going to be in a stable. Specifically with Raven and Stevie Richards. That's right, Raven and Tommy, working together in a stable. I know, they had there little tag team run in 1999, but that was done in response to Bubba and D-Von's departure from ECW. Even then, it was sloppily booked, and was something that I'm pretty sure most ECW fans have eviscerated from their memories. And yes, they were part of the WWE's ECW invasion angle, but that at least makes sense in that they had a common agenda, and common enemy, that resulted in them burying the hatchet, at least until they finished their Invasion. Plus, we all know the Invasion was itself a terribly booked feud.

The issue is here, you have Raven and Tommy Dreamer.... Who, in ECW, were mortal enemies, in the same stable. Half of Dreamer's ECW career was built around his inability to beat Raven in a one on one match. It was the storyline that brought ECW to the forefront, and made them a national name. Yes, yes, some will say it was the different wrestling style and the introduction of names like Benoit and Mysterio. But everyone that knows and loves ECW knows that the Raven-Dreamer was the main storyline of ECW, and propelled it to the heights we remember it for. Clearly, this is a either a case of two things;

1. TNA management never cared for the ECW product, and are throwing this on the wall, hoping fans will buy it for it's ECW name.

2. TNA creative is clueless to the continuity of the story. Yes, you could argue it's a different promotion, and that has validity. However, that validity is shot when the entire premise of this stable is based around re-creating ECW, for Christ sakes!

It's pretty similar to when TNA tossed around putting Flair and Sting on the same team, which mind you can still happen. I feel as though TNA has to accept that they're fans are smarter than this, and feel as though TNA is expecting none of its watchers to understand ECW history. Either that, or they just expect you to eat they're shoveled down product, until you accept it. The point is simple; is TNA doing a disservice to TNA fans and to fans of ECW, as well as their own product, by putting Raven and Tommy Dreamer, mortal enemies, into the leading individuals of this stable?

See this is TNA's Problem,they are not doing anything New. All they are doing is taking Names from WWE,WCW,and ECW that people know and trying to Recreate History by making it their own. Hey Dixie incase you haven't figured it out by now ITS NOT WORKING U SUCK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back