• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09.30

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Glory on the Horizon...
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 09/30/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2acc95c7f6cdfc7af285b1c747c52cfd_XL.jpg

The all-new broadcast features a confrontation between two legends that is 20 years in the
making as "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and the Hardcore Legend Mick Foley go face-to-face!
This news update has been brought to you by Just For Men Touch Of Gray®. Show your
experience and your energy. Get the best of both, with Touch of Gray.

Plus, it will be Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle in a cage against "The Monster"
Abyss - with less than two weeks to Bound For Glory, what is Angle thinking?
Better yet, why is this match even happening? What possible connection is there between
the two that would make this necessary?

Plus, more news on the upcoming "Bound For Glory" Pay-Per-View on 10.10.10 — still
branding-iron free, so don't worry, folks.

[YOUTUBE]V0C0WIdF1CQ[/YOUTUBE]

Tune in for the latest news and more matches for the three-hour epic event!

Flair and Foley already had 2/3 falls and I Quit matches like 4 years ago. :p

Still looking forward to this, not as much as next week though.

Can't wait for the confrontation between Flair and Foley. Granted, we have seen it in WWE a few years ago already, but I've heard this is the promo to watch tonight. You give Foley and Flair a microphone you are guaranteed entertainment. The match may be something else next week, but I'm looking forward to any outcome.

im excited for foley vs flair. and everyone says that we have seen them face off in wwe. well that is true but we havent seen them face off in tna. which in my opinion has better wrestling. abyss vs angle is sure to be a good match due to the fact that angle is in the match haha

Really though, I'll probably try to watch this and then be sorely disappointed, leading me to watch the 100 Greatest Artists on vh1 for the 10th time.

I would've preferred a Falls Count Anywhere match. The one they had in 2008 was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back