• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Hall of Fame

When Hogan and Bischoff became a part of TNA, they droped the show TNA Epics as they believed TNA is a company moving forward, and should not be looking to the past. Granted since the pair have become a part of TNA guys like Ric Flair who's in his sixties became a part of the company, and Hogan and Bischoff themselves aren't exactly spring chickens. But it seems Bischoff and Hogan are not looking to the past, so it seems unlikley for TNA to have a Hall of Fame any time soon.

I like the majority of the posters on this thread, think TNA should not have a Hall of Fame. As already mentioned many of TNA's biggest names ever are wrestling today. I don't think TNA should have a Hall of Fame in 10 years time, if ever. Just because the WWE have a Hall of Fame, dosen't mean TNA should have one. TNA have lesser known names, and their Hall of Fame would look almost meaningless compared to WWE's IMO.

Oh and please don't go whinning, about how there are Hall of Fames in baseball, football ect. If TNA had a Hall of Fame it would undoubtedly be compared with WWE's.

It depends on how it would be positioned, if it was TNA specific then I would have to agree with the majority that they simply do not have the legacy yet. If, however, it wasn't that TNA specific, (of course some link would be needed to provide clips,) then it could be a goer. Whilst the WWe HoF always has a WWe guy as the main inductee, there are many in their HoF who never wrestled for them. If TNA could actually produce a HoF that is relatively devoid of favoritism, then why not?

As such, my initial inductees would be:
Randy Savage posthumously inducted by Hulk Hogan
Harley Race inducted by Ric Flair
Konnan inducted by Hector Guerrero
Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan inducted by Mike Tenay
Jerry Jarrett inducted by Jeff Jarrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members