• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theo's Sig Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey theo i decided to make myself a sig just to see if i could do it.....it didnt turn out that good but i still want to post it and how do i do that i went to properties and theres no thing to copy for the website

eminem.jpg

That can be used for Marshall.

OR

1zbrj8n.jpg

Two for Slim Shady you can pick from.
2e51iex.jpg

OR

15yqmv.jpg

Here's a eminem picture..

Eminem+Gives+Free+Concert+Celebrate+Release+366YffAiJ2gl.jpg

or

Eminem-Live-Beautifu1.jpg

Pick which you see fit.

Alright Freddy, I went with a different style with this sig. I kind of kept it laid back and somewhat bland, but got all 3 personas. If you don't mind, I didn't use the picture of Eminem, as they didn't fit the sig. So I found another one that did and hopefully it works. Let me know what you think and hopefully you like it.

2rhwyer.png

Alright Freddy, I went with a different style with this sig. I kind of kept it laid back and somewhat bland, but got all 3 personas. If you don't mind, I didn't use the picture of Eminem, as they didn't fit the sig. So I found another one that did and hopefully it works. Let me know what you think and hopefully you like it.

2rhwyer.png

:worship: That is fucking epic dude. I have to spread rep around, but best believe you have some coming. Wow..

I wanted to post these here but posted them in the bar instead lol. So here are the sigs I made in honor of Chris Henry.

5nswwm.png

xojd47.png

I think the bottom one may be one of my best ever. The bigger one is def up there as well.

Hey Theo, with the Sitcom tournament happening I was wondering if I could get a HIMYM sig. If by the time you read this, HIMYM is eliminated then forget about it obviously.

Hey Theo. How are you dude?

I was just wondering whether you could create me a Heroes sig with maybe Peter, Sylar, Matt Parkman and Noah Bennet. If you can't do that then any Heroes sig will do. I know you'll do an awesome job as normal my friend.

I'll see if I can work my magic kind sir

EDIT-If you could TLC show me some pictures of who these fellows are as I don't really watch Heroes. Thank you sir!

Yes you did and it is awesome! I freaking love it. I can't wait for Heroes to return to the uk in January. God, I am so excited.

hey I'm Popes Girl, I have heard great things about you, and ny the looks of things, you know how to make a sig. I was wondering if you could make me a sig of kelly kelly and maria, they are very sexy
;) thanks theo, your a gun

Hey Theo. I know I haven't had this Heroes sig for very long but I was wondering whether you could make me a Scrubs sig. If you do I promise to use the Heroes one in January. Thanks again dude.

k0mvdw.png

Not sure if you wanted the new cast (which I couldn't find good pics for), so I used the old. If you want the new I can try it, but can't guarantee anything.

No man that's exactly what I wanted. Its awesome :D Thanks again. BTW I would rep you but I have to spread some round first.

Hey Theo, I think it's about time to change sigs. I want a sig pertaining to Saw (the movie franchise). I don't care what it has on it, all I ask is to try to capture the essence of Saw. I want there to be text, perhaps something along the lines of "Game over", or something. Rep will be given, appreciate it Theo.

Could you do me a sig with Robert Roode, John Morrison and Kenny Omega with the heading "future of the big three"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back