The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, OK. I should have known.

Probably not going to do that. Don't feel like installing anything right now.

Hey, just letting you guys know, feel free to check out ACWA Wrestling in the Book This Section, I'm starting up a new Book This, so far I've got my roster, pay per views, champions, etc. put up, no show just yet.

The nWZo has the largest number of members in Wrestling Stable history, besides the WCW / ECW Alliance and the WWF during Invasion, but somehow, we ran out of nWo Stars?? How is this possible?? There is a WZer for just about every New World Order Star there ever was?? Impressive!!

l_6152e91d08414f5aac923ba8e2d4c947.png

Don’t forget who I am. I’m one of the founding members of both factions. By founding member, I mean I was a member before Doc started making sigs for the nWZo and before JKO jumped ship and joined the bandwagon. Besides, I’m just having fun. No need to get on my dick like a lot of people here so far. HAHA!!

l_6152e91d08414f5aac923ba8e2d4c947.png

Don’t forget who I am. I’m one of the founding members of both factions. By founding member, I mean I was a member before Doc started making sigs for the nWZo and before JKO jumped ship and joined the bandwagon. Besides, I’m just having fun. No need to get on my dick like a lot of people here so far. HAHA!!

I wasn't trying to cause shit, I just thought if you were in the faction you would be in the sig, sorry man, nWZo 4 Lyfe

Two things that I want to say:

Firstly, Doc. We never had any of the Kofi figures but I spoke to my manager and he is certain that we have some coming tomorrow. I will check then and if we have it, I will buy it and sent it to you.

Secondly, I picked up the 15th Anniversary or Raw DVD today. I can't wait to watch it.

Two things that I want to say:

Firstly, Doc. We never had any of the Kofi figures but I spoke to my manager and he is certain that we have some coming tomorrow. I will check then and if we have it, I will buy it and sent it to you.

Secondly, I picked up the 15th Anniversary or Raw DVD today. I can't wait to watch it.

We have a crappy ass selection of figures here too, none of the new ones ever come in and all we've got are the not too popular ones from a few years ago I think, I only noticed this due to the fact they were in the same aisle, right across from the Ironhide Tranformers ROTF figure I was buying.

And 15th anniversary of Raw DVD? Sweet man, I hope you enjoy it. I recently picked up the Machoman DVD set when it came out, man did I MTFO when I was watching it, I didn't wanna stop I enjoyed it so much.

Thanks for the rep Thunderball, man, ever since becoming a member of the nWZo, I've been trying my best to become a better poster and really, I think I am. When I first joined these forums back in the day, I got bored with it very easily. I grew out of wrestling for about a year or so ago a few years back, but now, I'm back into it full force and I've found my passion for the industry again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back