The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic, I am in the same boat as you. A while back I couldn't see myself watching it for a while. Now, I never miss Raw ans I sometimes catch EC-Dub and Smackdown.

I think I gave you a whole new rep bar... :)
Wooo!

Hahaha you did man, it's sweet, I mostly watch Raw and Smackdown, I watch ECW here and there, but I've been enjoying it lately, and from the most recent show, it appears they are turning Shelton Benjamin potentially into a face? If he is already, I didn't know, because as I said, I don't keep up with it.

Step up, cause your the next one in line for the kill, you don't believe me but I'm betting that you will......

Man I miss that theme :( Stone Cold was who got me into wrestling to begin with.

You want in don't you x?

Yeah, I'm good. Just finished work a while ago. Pretty tired. What about you man?

I'm doin' good, just got back from relaxing on the beach. Yeah, be jealous. Looks like it might rain soon though, weren't too many honeys at the beach today :(

I'm just relaxing, watchin' the Red Sox game now, about to cook up some dinner. Anything important happen today?

stevie.png

This is yours J-Dogg.

Thanks JKO.

My rep penis is almost 82 point now!! ;)

Damn this penis talk...:banghead:

What is this a rep swap meet?

How's everyone doin' tonight?

Im good its morning on Thursday here, i woke up after having a dream about Fallout 3 and then getting tattoos.....but ECW is on today so i will be marking out for The Hurricane.

OK, so Santino TMarella? Will do.

Seriously, Dave? You would actually buy me one? AWESOME! I said it in semi-jest. That's so cool of you...

Hey, X, I'm doing all right. Nothing much to report here. Going to drink some tea, goo off on the computer. Normal stuff.

Everyone, we NEED to email that guy who just asked who the most dominant faction ever was. The guy on the main site. We need to all email him "New WrestleZone Order: nWZo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back