The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Tenta named us heirs, Dave.

Yeah I read the post before. I marked out reading it. Plus, he gave me this comment with some rep:

Originally posted by Tenta, in my rep:
Oh my God..... You fucking get it so well. You, with Doc, are my heir. Officially. You've solved Da Vinci's Code. You fucking get it! I love you:)

I really hope he calls me. He got my number, so that's cool.

Man I miss Tenta. Think we should go back to the "4 Life" sigs?

Back to the 4 lyfe sigs? I just switched mine! Oh well, at least with the 4 lyfe sigs this won't be some memorial faction. Dont get me wrong, but I dont think Tenta would want us to change his initial faction beliefs anytime soon.

Also, do you want it to say Dave Hennig or Curt Thunderball? You never had a say in the matter the first time, so...

Dave Perfect is better but I can live with Curt Thunderball if you cannot be bothered fixing it.

daveperfect.png

I missed Tenta?!?!?! Damn, I was laying around at that time of night too...shit. I wanted to ask him for pointers on my posting

I would just like to say that sometime in the next 24 hours my new FECS Review thread series will be up & running full-fledged in the WWE forums to give us great posters another great thread to post out thoughts in. It would mean so much for all here to take a look when it comes up... it is not going to be as long as a Tenta post for the JTMFTG, but it will be close. It is going to review the HHH/Orton feud.

I also have a suprise in store. Every nWZo member MUST check that shit out. Let's just say, The Legacy has more in common with the nWZo than everybody thinks...

nWZo 4 Lyfe

I'm downloading MUGEN. Back in ninth grade I had a huge customized game all put together, but it got deleted at the end of the year. Now that I have my own computer I can do whatever the hell I want.

It's a magical thing involving the words tor and rent. A specific site, PM me, can't talk about it publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back