The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[115]FalKon;1293661 said:
DO whatever your heart desires... thats all i can say

Im coming right out with it and telling her that as long as she knows im going to a course i like i should leave one thats taking me a year to do and do one that costs less and is only 6 months.

[115]FalKon;1293680 said:
what site is this?

its called hiphoputopia.com ......im a well known member, i have half cool with me and alot that hate me, i was the very first member to sign up as the site was put up December 2008 because the site we were all on closed down after 7 years. I still like the site and release my music on there and keep up with stuff happening on there, BUT i just feel like doing it for fun, but we don't talk about wrestling.

I would spear head it and anyone with interest in rap and hip hop from WZ can make random comments and spam until we get banned.

[115]FalKon;1293688 said:
Im in J-dogg... can we use signatures?

Yes we can, there is only a few wrestling fans on the site so, no one will suspect its me.....i will make a thread, but i want to get nWZo allies with us too.

Well... Metallica is on par with Slayer apparently as they are considered to be the Big 4 of Thrash Metal along with Megadeth & anthrax

[115]FalKon;1293713 said:
I now of Slayer from GH... but who is GTFO?

GTFO= Get the Fuck out. X was tellin' ya to never disrespect Slayer.

BTW, X, did ya check out my updated artist list? And you were right to warn me against Degrassi:TNG. The only thing saving this episode is Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith.

[115]FalKon;1293721 said:
Well... Metallica is on par with Slayer apparently as they are considered to be the Big 4 of Thrash Metal along with Megadeth & anthrax

That statement is about as blind as saying UKJ is on par with AIC, Pearl Jam, and Nirvana. Metallica 20 years ago? Sure. But Metallica since? A disgrace to the name of Thrash.

That statement is about as blind as saying UKJ is on par with AIC, Pearl Jam, and Nirvana. Metallica 20 years ago? Sure. But Metallica since? A disgrace to the name of Thrash.

They are considered to be the Big 4 of Thrash Metal. They have been rockish for most of their career, but still produce great music. They are going in the step in the right direction with "Death Magnetic." Reminds me of the old days.

[115]FalKon;1293732 said:
They are considered to be the Big 4 of Thrash Metal. They have been rockish for most of their career, but still produce great music. They are going in the step in the right direction with "Death Magnetic." Reminds me of the old days.

I get what you're saying, bro. Honestly, I do. And I wanna believe that Metallica is taking a step in the right direction lately. But, history speaks for itself. As far as the disrespect they get, alot of they get from me isn't even related to their music. They brought upon themselves, with their diva attitudes, and letting Lars get near a microphone to bitch about filesharing. If they hadn't released Some Kind of Monster, they'd still be cool.

So I go to watch the White Sox game, they are losing in the 9th and I am dozing off the same time they hit a 3-run home run. I doze back off and find out Bobby Jenks closed out the 9th for a 3-1 win and gain a game on Detroit. I wake up 4 hours later, and can't go back to sleep, so I did nothing from 3:30-6:00. And I missed Tenta? FUCK!!!!!! He repped me though, he thinks I am improving. I am stoked. All the good stuff happened when I was watching the game and fall asleep. Damn. :(

Edit: Tenta says I am growing before his eyes. Still means a hell of a lot. Still stoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back