The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing good Tents, better than I was a few nights ago. Currently watching some Metalocalypse and enjoying the greatest sound in the world---the sound of a bong. I'm serious, that sound is just so lovely on my ears.

Louder! Do it LOUDER! :lmao:

Sorry, I'm in stoner-Metalocalypse land. Do you use MSN by any chance Tentz? I want to rap with some cool cats.

I'm doing good Tents, better than I was a few nights ago. Currently watching some Metalocalypse and enjoying the greatest sound in the world---the sound of a bong. I'm serious, that sound is just so lovely on my ears.

Louder! Do it LOUDER! :lmao:

Sorry, I'm in stoner-Metalocalypse land. Do you use MSN by any chance Tentz? I want to rap with some cool cats.

And this is why I look up to you.... I fucking love Adult Swim, and fucking love Metalocalypse.... I love the episode with the cocaine addicted clown.... I do Cocaine!!!!

... Sorry....

But seriously, that's a great show.

As for MSN..... I may soon. Doc has talked about it, and I've always considered the idea since. I've just been wayyy to lazy and busy to do so.

Although....:shifty:

ROFL Tenta! As I read that, Dr. Rockzo came on and said "I do cocaine!" :lmao:

If that isn't a sign from above, than what is?!

LOLZ, X speaking of spiritual beings from above!!!!

What the fuck's gone on here while I left?!?!:lmao:

Tenta, I'm doing well. I've been doing my annual two week sobriety deal, but still working at a bar, where all the ladies wanna buy me drinks. I've also just ordered a Bobby Orr jersey today. Y'know, just doing my thing.

New members will come and go... The wise will stay and learn from men like X and savage. Those are the wise men of the forums

Savage, that's a pretty damn good deal. Don't know if you like football, but run out and get NCAA 10. Matter of fact, go buy it now in anticipation. It's that good brother

And one last bump to plead someone to point out Doc and Dave to my first post tonight.... I'm making like Gandalf again, boys. Farewell

*Dissapears in thin air*

New members will come and go... The wise will stay and learn from men like X and savage. Those are the wise men of the forums

Savage, that's a pretty damn good deal. Don't know if you like football, but run out and get NCAA 10. Matter of fact, go buy it now in anticipation. It's that good brother

Welcome back playa! Since you started this whole nWZo thing, I feel it's only right to get your permission. I'm gonna need to change my sig to advertise the second edition of my Book This! magazine. I'll still rep the family, I just need change my sig pic.

I'm gonna need to change my sig to advertise the second edition of my Book This! magazine. I'll still rep the family, I just need change my sig pic.

Really? I missed Tentasaurus Rex? Damn. We could've continued our conversation about Disney movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back