The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it about FalKon?

EDIT: And I will get to posting in the comedian thread ChiHawks. Tomorrow hopefully.

Hey FalKon, is it allowed to pick a whole stable to answer your question in the WWE thread, or is that cheating and I have to pick a single guy?

I have yet to receive positive Lee rep. He is my colleague in WZCW but he has red-repped me at least 3 times :lmao:

Lee green is rare for me. Might just be me though.

As for the thread Dave, I had a stand up comedy thread, which just fizzled out basically. Also, I never had much time to do it between lots of other things that I do on here. Ask xfear all about that section, since he is the mod there, it makes sense. It is baron sometimes and X and Ty are basically keeping it going a lot of the time. It's a good thread though and I'll get there eventually.

As for the thread Dave, I had a stand up comedy thread, which just fizzled out basically. Also, I never had much time to do it between lots of other things that I do on here. Ask xfear all about that section, since he is the mod there, it makes sense. It is baron sometimes and X and Ty are basically keeping it going a lot of the time. It's a good thread though and I'll get there eventually.

Take your time Dave. It is bare a lot, which is a shame. I'm thinking about doing a Mel Brooks thread or something, but if I do it would probably be tomorrow.

Well guys, I'm going to go watch the White Sox game. If I don't fall asleep right after the game then I will be back on around 11:30 or 12:00. Keep it up, and remember this is, 4 lyfe and 4 Tenta.

Night guys. I am currently retiring for the night to watch Royal Rumble 2002 for my review thread. Or maybe Wrestling with Shadows again. Who knows!?

Night anyways.

THE FUCKING HURRICANE JUST RAN IN AFTER THE YOSHI TATSU/PAUL BURCHILL MATCH AND GOT MUSIC, LIGHTS, AND CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back