The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get left out :(

i need to go find something to do, any ideas that won't get me arrested?

Sorry man, I was just a bit heated, I forgot. I edited you in...:)

In regards to how we can become better posters. How can we not. As I recall there is many a noob in them boards and everyone loves a goor ass-kicking now and a again. Seriously, every poster we have in this organisation is great in their own way. That is the reason that we are superior to every other faction on here. It is our jobs to go out and make the boards better and make them a draw.

I suggest the PPV section, it is so underrated it is beyond belief.

I went into the PPV section a couple of days ago in an attempt to own it and I have to say that I was blown away. I think that I relate really well to the PPV boards as I have always been a fan of the PPVs that the WWE has put out. Don't forget to post in my Royal Rumble thread, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys.

Yeah I only read the recaps of PPV's, can't afford to shell out 40 bucks a months for a PPV, if I could I would, but I can't, so I'd be no good in the PPV section.

iN REGARDS TO Thunder's rant i feel im becoming a better poster, i do post in WWE sections but only when i see something good i don't post or comment senseless shit when it comes to wrestling.

People in here are coming on a tonne. I just read a Bubba Paradox post in the PPV boards and I really enjoyed it. The PPV board is a really good way to make a name for one's self and I really enjoy it there.

No but I am on it. Be back in approximately 5 and a half minutes.

And everyone should sig something of mine, it's an enlightening experience... :lmao:

Joke.

Dave, will you steal or buy a Kofi Kingston action figure from the Tesco's where you work and send it to me?

Oh shit Doc. How long ago was it that we were talking about that!? You have the memory of a fucking elephant. I certainly will, if we have it.

Is it appropriate to say:

All :worship: Dave

or

All :worship: Thunderball​

If you want something to post in the WWE section, I have a new thread in there. It's an ohkay one I guess, nothing too special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back