The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Hollywood they will fuck it up somehow. Who knows though, maybe someone decent can actually make it work. We can only hope though.

Dewey, very nice on the Bobby Orr jersey.

Fratelli, I have a Twitter account. I love it, as I use it to keep in touch with Bif Naked, and Tara Spencer-Nairn. It's not for everybody though.

BTW, how are my nWZo brothers this fair day?

cool, whats your name so i can write it down if i join, which i probably will end up doing.

well im good, off to buy petrol, wish me luck

I'm doin' good brother, about to cook up a late lunch and maybe go for a swim at the beach or something. I need some damn sun.

Ok, so I was at the mall yesterday, and one of my favorite shops is Field of Dreams, autographed items mainly sports figures. A Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig signed plaque, this thing was pretty damn big, worth $12,000. I swear if I become as successful in life as I would like to be, I am going to that store and buying a lot of shit for my sports room of the future. I love that store to just look at everything they have.

cool, whats your name so i can write it down if i join, which i probably will end up doing.

well im good, off to buy petrol, wish me luck

my account name is dewdogg. My kid brother set it up for my film business, and has terrible spelling.

X, that sounds like a good idea, lunch. And, I wish I had a beach near me.

Holy shit! I just realised that I have to debate with IC25 in the next round of the Debater's league.

Sweeeet!

Ok, so I was at the mall yesterday, and one of my favorite shops is Field of Dreams, autographed items mainly sports figures. A Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig signed plaque, this thing was pretty damn big, worth $12,000. I swear if I become as successful in life as I would like to be, I am going to that store and buying a lot of shit for my sports room of the future. I love that store to just look at everything they have.

They have one of those out in Vegas, too. The all-time hits King signs autographs everyday, and, being raised in Cincinnati, I had to get one. Probably the greatest moment of my trip out there last year, and it was on the first day. Nice guy. Recognized my accent right away, asked if the city of Hamilton was still mourning the death of our favorite son. Talked to me and my buddies for roughly 10 minutes, 'cause nobody else was in the store.

Anybody who can name both people I mentioned, gets some of the green stuff.

She's like MIA, only much better in my opinion. Used to do work with GZA and stuff, released a jaw-dropping album a year or two ago. I think I'm in love with her.

She's like MIA, only much better in my opinion. Used to do work with GZA and stuff, released a jaw-dropping album a year or two ago. I think I'm in love with her.

I'm inclined to say she's amazing, in that case. Little known fact about everbodies favorite Brian Adams mark: I'm not restricted to metal, as can be evidenced by my artist list in the iPod thread.

anyone here use twitter much? im thinking of giving it a go

I do. MattTheDoctor. I mostly use it to keep up with my favorite wrestlers and stars. Sometimes I post random things floating around in my mind, like video ideas and stuff.

Yeah Tenta is bitchin' once again.

Someone direct me towards the defection clue thing. I am intrigued.

That would be super lame GD. Seeing Rodman in your signature makes every post you make twice as entertaining.

But do as you wish. DX can be considered our allies, no beef with them really.

The benefit to DX is that I don't have to wade through 100 posts everytime I come on. Of course it wojld only be if I got a better sig than my current one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back