The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just decided to mock punk for a guy who has advocated the straight edge lifestyle the dude is sure hooked on the caffeine

THE" U.P.;1290034][CENTER][YOUTUBE]ZjnpLO1dW6o[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Your end is near said:
234_+_pcount.exe
rep_green_10b.exe
L.E.P.exe
Save_us.exe[/COLOR]

Something that this won't save, is this:

[youtube]gjEf-2I2qJw[/youtube]

Prepare to feel my wrath... as well as the nWZo's wrath...

defectors to or of?

I was never apart of it, I blame you guys for not letting me be booker lee...or offering me bret

Doc, hell of a storm we had in southwest Ohio today, wouldn't you say?

Yeah, all the power went out at my dad's work. Luckily the house power stayed on, because I was giving all the songs on my iPod genres and I didn't want all my hard work to be for nothing.

Lee, everyone was taken! You could have been anyone you wanted to be. I even offered a way you could be Booker Lee but you didn't take it.

Hope not. I've been trying to figure out UP's code and all I can guess is KB, but he's not part of the nWZo.

Yeah...WZDX sucks and nWZo is the best. Keep their name out of this thread. We don't do business with them and we won't promote their stable. We only do business with the Impact Players.

And Lee pick Stevie. I know you want to. I'll rep you if you do. You would like that wouldn't you?

ST, chill out with that, dude. We have enough people defecting over to other teams and such. We don’t need to make enemies, they make themselves. Cut the crap already. You do not want DX to start “Saving the Zone” now do you?? One member leaves, fine. Two members leave, okay. A whole Stable joining the other side, bad!! Believe me, keep the Kliq together.

Notice, you’re the only one who keeps saying, “Don’t let them in, DX sucks, nWZo is the best.” We’ve never alienated anyone from joining, and we never kicked anyone out. Stop acting like Savage and think more like Taker. HAHA!!

ST, chill out with that, dude. We have enough people defecting over to other teams and such. We don’t need to make enemies, they make themselves. Cut the crap already. You do not want DX to start “Saving the Zone” now do you?? One member leaves, fine. Two members leave, okay. A whole Stable joining the other side, bad!! Believe me, keep the Kliq together.

Notice, you’re the only one who keeps saying, “Don’t let them in, DX sucks, nWZo is the best.” We’ve never alienated anyone from joining, and we never kicked anyone out. Stop acting like Savage and think more like Taker. HAHA!!

Um, yeah sorry to ruin your fun, but if WZDX is reuniting, then that makes you automatic enemies of us. Spunky and Sasori both talk shit about the nWZo. So, it's either us or them.

Trust me, they won’t attack until I say so. We’re about peace and making the Zone better. We don’t think we’re better than everyone else. Pretty soon, it will become nWZo vs. everybody if this continues and the “Other side” is starting to look “Greener”. Just let the nWZo members defect one by one, don’t let our most powerful ally, WZDX, leave now. Correct me if I’m wrong, but is WZDX stronger right now than the Impact Players?? Hmmmm. X, it’s falling apart from within. I’m surprised the WolfPac hasn’t howled yet. Tenta was the glue to the Order. Tsk tsk tsk. Let’s try to keep it together 4 Tenta!!

Trust me, they won’t attack until I say so. We’re about peace and making the Zone better. We don’t think we’re better than everyone else. Pretty soon, it will become nWZo vs. everybody if this continues and the “Other side” is starting to look “Greener”. Just let the nWZo members defect one by one, don’t let our most powerful ally, WZDX, leave now. Correct me if I’m wrong, but is WZDX stronger right now than the Impact Players?? Hmmmm. X, it’s falling apart from within. I’m surprised the WolfPac hasn’t howled yet. Tenta was the glue to the Order. Tsk tsk tsk. Let’s try to keep it together 4 Tenta!!

No offense, but what the Impact Players lack in membership, they make up for in experience.

Experience?? Really?? That’s what we’re going by?? We may as well go with Win / Loss records as well, if we’re going to go with experience in $#!+ talking. HAHA!! Come on, man. You defected. You know what defecting does. You were one person. Imagine this. Imagine U. P. and his crew plus Creationism plus the Latino Wrestle Zone Order plus the Blue Wrestle Zone Order plus…(don’t make me say it) vs. the “getting Old” New Wrestle Zone Order plus the “not making an” Impact Players. Seriously, the nWZo, even though no one will ever admit it, needs WZDX. It’s either expansion or self destruction, pick one.

Experience?? Really?? That’s what we’re going by?? We may as well go with Win / Loss records as well, if we’re going to go with experience in $#!+ talking. HAHA!! Come on, man. You defected. You know what defecting does. You were one person. Imagine this. Imagine U. P. and his crew plus Creationism plus the Latino Wrestle Zone Order plus the Blue Wrestle Zone Order plus…(don’t make me say it) vs. the “getting Old” New Wrestle Zone Order plus the “not making an” Impact Players. Seriously, the nWZo, even though no one will ever admit it, needs WZDX. It’s either expansion or self destruction, pick one.

We don't need WZDX.

I’m not going to jump the gun here. Let’s wait and see how all this plays out with the other Stables first. I see a WreslteZone vs. New WrestleZone Order War coming. Everyone either is in the nWZo or against it in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back