The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fearless leader Hollywood X has become the most reputable man on this forum.

I told you WZnWo was takin' over...because this shit is 4 Life.

This needs to be bumped.

Good idea.

I ditched college today because im failing my IT course after 3 and half weeks and i need to tell my folks that its too late for me to try and get the results needed so its best if i transfer to my college from last year and re do my music course.

How's it hangin', my nWZo brothers? So many questions, where to start?

Should I order an authentic Bobby Orr jersey from the Parry Sound Shamrocks? Warning, if anybody says yes, they are obligated to buy it, as it is going for more than $1000. Or, should I just order a Hartford Whalers jersey? The decision is yours!

How's X doing tonight? Doc, hell of a storm we had in southwest Ohio today, wouldn't you say?

Im sending a PM to FalKon about me and him going into wrestling together and train at the same wrestling school called AWF.

I'm doing good Dew. Listening to some Patton Oswalt and relaxing with the bong. Boring day.

I'm doing good Dew. Listening to some Patton Oswalt and relaxing with the bong. Boring day.

As long as your not uber-depressed anymore. Also, I wish I had a bong, but, alas, I gave that up years ago. Me? I'm contemplating buying one of those jerseys, and contemplating whether or not to watch Degrassi tonite, just to see why Kevin Smith is so obsessed with it.

As long as your not uber-depressed anymore.

Oh I am, it just stays under the surface until around 3 AM. But, I'm watching some Boondocks now, and I'm not drinking tonight, so should be a nice evening. I don't normally freak out like I did last night, only twice have I ever gotten crazy depressed and dived into all kinds of shit on here, I try to avoid that.

Also, I wish I had a bong, but, alas, I gave that up years ago.

Ahh, too bad man. It's probably irresponsible for me to say this, but I want to smoke until the day I die quite frankly.

Me? I'm contemplating buying one of those jerseys, and contemplating whether or not to watch Degrassi tonite, just to see why Kevin Smith is so obsessed with it.

If you're talkin' about the original Degrassi from back in the day, than hell yes man that show was great. One of the few teenager shows that actually dealt with real problems and didn't treat their audience like idiots. Nothing was taboo on that show, it was great. I've only seen one episode of the "new" Degrassi that's been on the air for a few years now and I thought it was pretty damn awful.

Oh I am, it just stays under the surface until around 3 AM. But, I'm watching some Boondocks now, and I'm not drinking tonight, so should be a nice evening. I don't normally freak out like I did last night, only twice have I ever gotten crazy depressed and dived into all kinds of shit on here, I try to avoid that.

Ahh, too bad man. It's probably irresponsible for me to say this, but I want to smoke until the day I die quite frankly.

If you're talkin' about the original Degrassi from back in the day, than hell yes man that show was great. One of the few teenager shows that actually dealt with real problems and didn't treat their audience like idiots. Nothing was taboo on that show, it was great. I've only seen one episode of the "new" Degrassi that's been on the air for a few years now and I thought it was pretty damn awful.

Degrassi: The Next Generation, is what I meant. Jesus, even as I type that, I feel like they're ripping of Star Trek: TNG (which by the way, was head and shoulders above all other incarnations of the Star Trek franchise.) I've seen a few commercials for it, and it seems like a Canadian rip-off of Saved by the Bell. And wiki states that it still has the "no taboos" feel to it. I'll probably watch the first episode tonight, just until Corner Gas comes on.

nWZo JAPAN:
MUTA vs CHONO on Nitro-MUTA joins the family:
[youtube]DDvge2jGux4[/youtube]

The OUTSIDERS destroy Ric Flair:
[youtube]Sr6U7UR253g[/youtube]

Degrassi: The Next Generation, is what I meant. Jesus, even as I type that, I feel like they're ripping of Star Trek: TNG (which by the way, was head and shoulders above all other incarnations of the Star Trek franchise.) I've seen a few commercials for it, and it seems like a Canadian rip-off of Saved by the Bell. And wiki states that it still has the "no taboos" feel to it. I'll probably watch the first episode tonight, just until Corner Gas comes on.

I'm a bit of a Trekkie, and I've always actually preferred the original series to TNG. Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE TNG to death, but it was the original series that first got me hooked on the whole Trek universe. I love all of the series (except for the awful Enterprise obviously)thought, even Voyager. Deep Space Nine is underrated as fuck, and was definitely the darkest show of them all. Kay, I lied, I'm a big Trekkie. :D

Yeah I didn't enjoy Degrassi: The Next Generation at all. It seemed like it might be enjoyable if I was a 13 year old girl. The original 90s series was absolute gold though.

xfearbefore said:
Deep Space Nine is underrated as fuck, and was definitely the darkest show of them all.

Fuck this forum for not letting me rep you for that. You're so right my head just exploded. Love DS9.

I need to ask a question about a certain member that has caught my attention...because by the way they have posted and been posting is FalKon a chick?

Fuck this forum for not letting me rep you for that. You're so right my head just exploded. Love DS9.

You seriously rock Dexter. DS9 is infact the shit. How can anyone not love Avery Brooks to death? Seriously. I'd go gay for him in a second, he makes Barry White sound like Screech.

Well it did have the first black captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back