The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah its cool. I'm only kidding.

It will definitely make CKD Wrestling more interesting... it seems you're the 'green light' at the end of the Intensity show :)

I am so fucking tired and cannot figure out why.

I'm really anal about my iPod. I just spent the last hour or two giving each of the 800-something songs on it a genre.

Pat, I hope you know we aren't doing any business with WZDX so keep them out of here. The only other stable we do business with are The Impact Players.

Let me cut a promo real fast.

Ravishing "King Pat"-Rick Rude said:
Cut the music!!

While the nWZo is working on Creationism, I’ve been traveling and doing some work behind the scenes. I believe there is strength in numbers and although we are already ridiculously large, I think we could use more members. After further thought, I realized both of my Fac-Gimes want the same thing, Domination.

CKD will soon stand for Clique Kliq Domination!!

Now hit the music!!

Hey X, can we make the teams both the Red and White Sox. I mean we are using the White Sox colors. lol. But Red Sox I can deal with.

Haha, you guys can. I'm personally gonna have to be offline by then (parents are grouchy).

I was gonna say if its from midnight we might be able to keep it up a whole day.

But yeah, its really up to you.

Red and White it is David!

And the Brewers. Because everyone loves beer.

So, what's everyone eating for dinner/did you eat for dinner tonight?

I'm having Steak Salad.

If it isn't, it is now. Because you're Lee, and you're awesome.

Doc. Sig. Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back