The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can pick any wrestler you want, though, now that we've basically run out of people.

Here's an updated roster:

So, as of right now, WZDX consists of:

Shawn Michaels – Sasori
Triple H – The Sign Guy
K-Kwik – THE Madcap
Ravishing Rick Rude – King Patrick
X – Pac – TheShowstoppa!
CM Punk – Spunky

Open Spots:

DX Army
Iron Mike Tyson
Road Dogg, Jesse James
Bad @$$, Billy Gun

X – Factor
Justin Credible
Albert

Team DX (Survivor Series 2006)
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy

Honorary Members (Raw, November 5, 2007)
Hornswoggle
The Boogeyman
The Great Khali

Honorary Members (House Shows)
Rey Mysterio
Ric flair
John Cena

Last but not Least, the Lovely Ladies
Chyna
Tori
Steph

Why do that when there are open spots in DX?? Let’s fill up the nWZo and WZDX spots.

Yeah...WZDX sucks and nWZo is the best. Keep their name out of this thread. We don't do business with them and we won't promote their stable. We only do business with the Impact Players.

And Lee pick Stevie. I know you want to. I'll rep you if you do. You would like that wouldn't you?

Stevie Ray is taken by J-Dogg. Stevie Richards is free. We're accepting wrestlers that weren't in the nWZo now.

Would it be extremely evil of me to ask my nWzo brothers to vote FFVII in teh video games tourney? Or would I get my legs broken by an angry Lee if I did so?

sup, brothers?

I fuckin hate college! Making people buy books at 130 bucks or more. That shit ain't right.

Enough about me....how you all been?

sup, brothers?

I fuckin hate college! Making people buy books at 130 bucks or more. That shit ain't right.

Enough about me....how you all been?

Word of advice, as soon I get the list for the books I need, I hit up the internet, where you can look up the books and very likely find them a HELL of a lot cheaper than you paid for them at the campus bookstore. It's highway robbery I tell you, the prices those a-holes charge, but the internet has some useful things and finding cheap college books is one of them. I found a Pysch book I need for 69.99, in the store it was 139.99.

Would it be extremely evil of me to ask my nWzo brothers to vote FFVII in teh video games tourney? Or would I get my legs broken by an angry Lee if I did so?

I don't see why it would be bad, but hey even if it's with a broken leg, wouldn't the votes be worth it? I love the FF games, so you'd likely get my vote anyways.

Word of advice, as soon I get the list for the books I need, I hit up the internet, where you can look up the books and very likely find them a HELL of a lot cheaper than you paid for them at the campus bookstore. It's highway robbery I tell you, the prices those a-holes charge, but the internet has some useful things and finding cheap college books is one of them. I found a Pysch book I need for 69.99, in the store it was 139.99.

I found a Principles of Marketing book at 45 and Human Resources Management in 66.

Guess what?

I only got 28 dollars. Lol wanna know what that means?

Soccer%20Fail.jpg

I gotta go talk to Pop, and see if he helps me out for at least one book or something. If not, I go by copies and waste a shitload of quarters and nickles on a monthly basis.

The moral of the story is: College is EEEEBIIIILL!!!!

I found a Principles of Marketing book at 45 and Human Resources Management in 66.

Guess what?

I only got 28 dollars. Lol wanna know what that means?

Soccer%20Fail.jpg

I gotta go talk to Pop, and see if he helps me out for at least one book or something. If not, I go by copies and waste a shitload of quarters and nickles on a monthly basis.

The moral of the story is: College is EEEEBIIIILL!!!!

Yeah that does suck. No money bites ass, been there.

any brit guys help me out with which guy that is? It's obviously a geordie player but dunno who

[115]FalKon;1286848 said:
Good for you... once I get back into shape after a 6 month sports hiatus, I shall join you in the AWF in Minto. What session are you joining?

Im joining the beginners session.

What's new, you ask? Well I am going to go take a shower, and I have Copacabana suck in my head. And I think The Adventures of Duane and BrandO is the best rap group ever.

I got that Mega Man thing on my iPod its so awesome.

Let them try... we shall crush them, as we crush any opposition that stands in out path to glory and righteousness!

nWZo 4 lyfe 4 Tenta

^^^ 4 LYFE.

Dude, I've put EP Of Doom plus their Sonic, Double Dragon and Ninja Gaiden songs on my iPod. Fucking incredible, Double Dragon is. And I have every intent of buying LP Of Devastation when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back