The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay X. Don't feel bad about anything. Just think of Eva...

And if you want to talk to someone I'm always here to listen. Just send me a pm or something.

Yeah don't listen to me i'm just doing my routine whiny little fucking bitch thing where i drink too much and end up wanting to break things anad ssay a bunch of stupid shit that no one wants to hear im sorry i'f i'm bein a downer right now man,, i'll stop and put back on my monkey suit so i can jump up and down and entertain all of the kiddies again fucking whiskey fucking smiths fucking three am worst hour fo the day always and neveyou guys evre stop to think awhat the fuck is thej pont aof this whole fufkn thing wlike why the fuck cant i figure out what i'm DOING

Dude, X I will listen to you man. Fuck I got nothing else to do, plus I like listening. You can PM if you want. Dude you are a substitute teacher correct? Trying to be an everyday teacher? That is fucking bad ass dude. I wish I had a teacher like you that could shape my mind. You have an uncanny knowledge of just about everything, from politics, to music and movies, sports. Am I right or wrong?

Dude, X I will listen to you man. Fuck I got nothing else to do, plus I like listening. You can PM if you want. Dude you are a substitute teacher correct? Trying to be an everyday teacher? That is fucking bad ass dude. I wish I had a teacher like you that could shape my mind. You have an uncanny knowledge of just about everything, from politics, to music and movies, sports. Am I right or wrong?

TTHE Only problem is that I've realized that i fucking hate chiildren, infact i've realized that i hate most people i meet or see. I guess it'd be worth it to just reach one kid but i'm still not close tog etting a full time gig or anything all I do is occasionally prisonguard some fucking dipshit kids who get stuck into in-house suspension and shit, then again I used to be in inhouse suspension so Ig uess it's fitting isn't it.

I'm just fucking sick and tired of shit man, im sorry to be airing shi tout but im just sick and tired of everything the daily routine of bullshit whats worse is that things have been so much worse in my life man i went through and came out ontop of so much shit when i was a teenager and fucking made something of myself and went to college and now its even wrose because i should be happy and productive and all of that and everything i ever wanted to be but instead i'm even more miserable, or maybe not miserable maybe just apathetic. i've actually come to miss things that provided me nothing but pain, i was such a stupid cunt as a kid fucking grabbing up and donig everything i could get my hands on and just being a nasty asshole fuck i'm rambling now aren't i? Whatever, it doesn't matter, i dont really giev a shit what anyone on here thinks about me going tinto this shit, point is i'm fucking lonely as piss and miseerable and alone and i feel pretty much fucking worthless as imagineble and i've come to the realization i've basically wasted my entire life and i could drop dead tomorrow and maybe two people on this planet would give a flying fcuck.

seriously, fuck anyone who has anyting to say negative about this, i don't give a shit, I've earned the fuckign right to be a negative asshole like this man FUCK david dude i don't know why im tellin you all this i barely know you. i just wish there was somebody waiting for me in bed when i go to sleep every night, not for lust or anyhting fuck lust i don't give two shits about getting a nut off i just want someone to fucking connect with and be with and to fucking love and just give my meaningless life some fucking purpose vefore i just fucking say fuck it and end this shit

sorry everyone, feel free to red rep the fuck out of me for being the peice of shit fucking asshole that i really am

Damn... I go to work for 6 hours & find another 200 posts added to the thread? Jeez, I gotta influence my boss to get wireless net at work. But I could always use McDonald's free internet Wi-Fi... :p

So, anything interesting happen besides badboybydesign joining us... who resigned from nWZo???

If a mod is reading this, can someone move that Vince Russo Cult thread in here? Or any spam-friendly section? I *really* wanna rip into that guy in the worst possible way.

*edit* Way ahead of me, I see. Thank you. Whoever did that is my new hero.

My teacher sent me and email and acted like an asshole, im glad im gonna go back to my 6 months music course and pursue professional wrestling later this year instead of a 1 year IT course which im hating.

My teacher sent me and email and acted like an asshole, im glad im gonna go back to my 6 months music course and pursue professional wrestling later this year instead of a 1 year IT course which im hating.

Good for you... once I get back into shape after a 6 month sports hiatus, I shall join you in the AWF in Minto. What session are you joining?

Hey hey xfearbefore (doesn't feel right to make up a random name change at this point) Hope you feeling better come morning/evening. Sometimes life is just like that, its cool to feel that its all got really up on you. You just have to push on through it, becuase things will always imporve. Nothing stays the same forever good or bad.

(Hope I don't sound condecending here or anything- just a well wish sent on to thou :) )

Hey now X. :(

Everyone has the right to be negative and sad. I'll listen ;;

Yea... but your talkin bout X here. He owns that god damn right... no wait... he decides when we can borrow his right... :lmao: JK X

I tell you what's not negative & sad though... a thread bump... :suspic:

X, buddy I hope you feel better next time you appear on the forums and what not. Sometimes life gets ya down, believe me, I know, I've had a pretty rough past myself, but just as hard as it kicks you in the balls, you gotta get back up and prove that shit doesn't get to you, and if it does, it does for me too so I know how you feel. I hear you on the last part though man, the only girlfriend I've ever had, dumped me after two weeks, and I mean I'm not looking for sex and all that crap, like you, I just want someone I can connect with and share my feelings with. Life is rough sometimes, but you need to just pick yourself back up and put things back together/in order. Anyways man hopefully things will turn around for you. nWZo 4 Lyfe and 4 Tenta!!

What time is that?

Not sure, I probably won't be able to stay up MAJORLY late being a 17 year old lad with parents complaining that they need to be up early for work and me being awake keeps them awake...somehow?..

So it might have to be around midnight (GMT) for me? Of course, there's enough of us to start this fairly early and keep posting 10/10 for our sigs and even post multiple times haha.

Besides, I know I'm just a tiny part of the puzzle as a rookie. So I don't mind at all how this goes down.

:lmao: That ShocktheMonkey dude reads through all my post after I destroy through his response in the Cigar Lounge and picks out two very small sections of my post to respond to. I love it, it's fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back