The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you guys really aren't taking me seriously.........I'm officially declaring war on the WZnWo........not that I have a problem with any of you, just paving the way for me to cut some promos on all of you........however, it truly is on like Donkey Kong peeps

You picked the worst way possible to try to get yourself over. Donkey Kong? What are you? Fuckin' FIVE? Either go hard, or don't go at all!

I'm sorry. I didn't know that foul language made me an adult........Fuck, shit, ass, bitch, cunt, ball sniffing tea bagger.......old enough for you now? I know I feel better.

For the love of God man use those periods in moderation, there's a recession going on!

What is good brothers? How is everyone tonight, and have I missed anything noteworthy today?

48.7, if you check this, how was your time with your grandpa?

If you must declare war, at least know other members of WZ lol. They may help you out. U.P. is a former member of the group.

By the way, why are you declaring a futile attempt at war?

eh.....partially boredom, but mostly to make a name for myself. And I don't know why, but I thought maybe the U.P. was a group who already declared war on you guys.......and in all honesty, I would have declared war on them too lol.....

BTW, only the David Flair of the nWo would make small talk with their enemy :lmao:........oh wait.....

I'm bored as well. Stuck on graveyard shift duty at work. I don't consider you an enemy. Too big and tough for you to take down.

Well, if I'm going to take you guys down, then I should probably start at the bottom of the list; and seeing as how you're their David Flair, I guess that makes you first....unfortunately, my internet access is restricted to fridays, saturdays and sundays so your inevitable verbal lashing will have to wait until a later date.

So how does one go about getting in this WZnWo?

Well, if I'm going to take you guys down, then I should probably start at the bottom of the list; and seeing as how you're their David Flair, I guess that makes you first....unfortunately, my internet access is restricted to fridays, saturdays and sundays so your inevitable verbal lashing will have to wait until a later date.

So how does one go about getting in this WZnWo?

Oh that's so lame, don't sell out! You're all "you guys are going down!" one breath and "how do you get in?" the next. Stick to your guns, dude.

If you want to verbally lash me take aim and do your best. If you want in, I suggest you retract your I'm going to destroy the nWZo statements, and basically ask the other members. Right now I would need convincing on why you should be a member. Maybe others would be more lenient though.

I was just curious..........I want no part of this nWo and all its lameness. Aparently you don't have to do anything to get in besides ask......

I was just curious..........I want no part of this nWo and all its lameness. Aparently you don't have to do anything to get in besides ask......

I hear the weeding process isn't the criteria to join, but rather the hazing that takes place afterward.

I see. Well I've not been around recently. Are there any other "e-factions" (just made that up.....I think) around to combat you guys or will I have to begin recruiting?

No. xfear came at me with a bucket of Crisco and a pair of jumper cables, so I put my pants back on and left through the back door. Fuck that noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back