The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc, check out my new sigged quote!

I want to cry some.

:(

Fratelli, you seriously need to improve your capitalization and stuff. I have a hard time reading your posts when you say things like "any1". You could be The Disciple... The Brother?

Fratelli is awesome, just work on grammar and stuff but he is still in. He wants any one at all so it's up to you Doc, my man. I leave it in your very capable hands, Homie!

The Brother it is, because Fratelli is Italian for Brothers and I fuckin love my Disciple sig.
brotha.png

Also, proof of our awesome dominance:
ecwnwzo.png

His mom's health has taken a turn for the worse, so he's gone to be with her in Atlanta. He said he'll try to come on when he gets the chance, but for awhile he's going to be MIA, trying to spend as much time with his mom before she passes on. Gotta respect that, we're gonna miss him.

You can read about it here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=59935

What's happened with Tenta?

Tenta has gone off of the boards to go and spend some tim with his ailing mother. I hope she is doing well and my thoughts are with him.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=60467

Brothers i have made a thread in the movies and TV section expanding our dominance to other sections in the WZ board, read the thread and rate please and if you like put and opinion and rep is also appreaciated ;)

"I will waste not one ounce of boner on you!"

Dunno why I said that. I will try and post in it, if I get the time that is.

I have also created a thread and it was stickied. It is for football fans and I mean real football, not the kind of football you play with your hands and without a ball. Check it out in the Sports Stadium...Now!!

Oh right. Fair enough, hope he's all good.

I lost my Grandfather on the weekend so I know (sorta) what it's like, I couldn't imagine losing a mother though.

Miss ya already Tents :)

I have also created a thread and it was stickied. It is for football fans and I mean real football, not the kind of football you play with your hands and without a ball. Check it out in the Sports Stadium...Now!!

Come on Dave...don't get me started on football vs. soccer.

And how is a football not a ball? And they use there feet several times during the game, every single game begins with a kickoff.

How is a on oval-shaped object not a ball!?

Nah, I jest man. I care not for semantics but you should check it out sometime x. I dunno if you ever watch Soccer/football but you may grow to enjoy it. I love it, it is my vice.

His mom's health has taken a turn for the worse, so he's gone to be with her in Atlanta. He said he'll try to come on when he gets the chance, but for awhile he's going to be MIA, trying to spend as much time with his mom before she passes on. Gotta respect that, we're gonna miss him.

You can read about it here:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=59935

I can respect that, i hope everything gets better and best wishes to him and his family.

the best thing to do is just look at things in a positive manner, never let the negative overcome you because in the end it will just make a bad situation even worse, I will pray for Tenta but he is doing the right thing and helping his mother and supporting her before her time comes and its the best thing, this place will be here when he gets back but she is the most important person at this current time.

I've PM'd him my cell number and told him to call or text whenever he wants to talk about anything at all. I hope he gets on and checks his PMs soon.

I lost my nan a few months ago, so I've felt similar. I don't know what he could be going through. Poor Tenta :(

I played the Clapton song he left us with in the Goodbye, Folks thread and started reading the comments. I swear I almost cried.

Good night Brothers! Take it easy tonight and I will see you at some point tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back