The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much Horace. Tenta is on a leave of absence until further notice, we're all just doing the normal bullshit-about-nothing thing, nWZo style.

Not much but everytime i play the nWo theme song and the nWo Wolfpac theme my dog starts making sounds while he's alseep and dreaming. its funny i filmed it on my phone.

It seems my dog is nWo.

That sucks about Tenta, I really hope things work out for him... well the best that they can.

Good stuff, I played the nWo theme song on my laptop. My dog got pissed off cos I had it up 2 loud and ran outside. Needless to say he is now an outside dog...4 Life!

Hey Horace, I edited your sig to say 4 TENTA instead of 4 Life. Check my Photobucket.

That sucks about Tenta, I really hope things work out for him... well the best that they can.

Good stuff, I played the nWo theme song on my laptop. My dog got pissed off cos I had it up 2 loud and ran outside. Needless to say he is now an outside dog...4 Life!

Shit i should buy a black and white bandanna and tie it on him, but that reminds me, you know where to get nWo t-shirts within Sydney?

We're keeping it going 4 Tenta. We're still strong because we're doing it for our friend, nd not for greed or selfishness like those OTHER factions.

Were keeping the fun alive and greatness alive for Tenta through his tough times, which we can all respect his reason for his absence.

Originally I wanted to be in this WZnWo........but I've decided to take them out instead.......my opinions will be respected....Now can you dig that...........

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So you, a guy with no rep, 59 posts, and says things like "SUCKAAAAAAAA', expect to take us, the past, present, and future of these forums, with an Admin and some of the forums' best posters. You expect to take us out?

:lmao:.

That is all.

Hey Doc, dunno if your still kickin around right now, but thanks for doing that sig for me, I just wanted to show the domination we have by showing we own the IWGP Heayweight belt :D:D

It's okay Snyper, you've been here awhile so it's cool. You've been banned what, 8 times atleast?

But RVD420 is been moron....and you aren't.

Do me a favor.......go read some of my past posts before you decide to speak to me.....and please explain when I've been a moron......until then.....BE GONE

BTW......proper ENGLISH is a must......please learn to speak before we communicate again

Maybe you guys really aren't taking me seriously.........I'm officially declaring war on the WZnWo........not that I have a problem with any of you, just paving the way for me to cut some promos on all of you........however, it truly is on like Donkey Kong peeps

Maybe you guys really aren't taking me seriously.........I'm officially declaring war on the WZnWo........not that I have a problem with any of you, just paving the way for me to cut some promos on all of you........however, it truly is on like Donkey Kong peeps

Join U.P., so we can take both of you out at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back