The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked to hear that he would do something like that. I was thinking about making a little faction of my own to combat this ever expanding group of misfits, what say you?

I say I'm totally Switzerland. Besides, I'm the jobber around here. Just call me Al Snow. I come out and take some bumps, slap on a rest hold for a minute or so, and then eat a finisher and lay down.

Very nice. I'm stuck on the graveyard shift, and it doesn't help that I didn't nap before I came. So now I'm trying to either fall asleep for a bit, or just stay up and not look too tired when the boss comes in at 5:00.

I'm shocked to hear that he would do something like that. I was thinking about making a little faction of my own to combat this ever expanding group of misfits, what say you?

All the other attempts failed horribly, save for Creationism. And like David (wise man that he is) said, this all started as a rib, and just caught on. We're not so much a faction, as a group of like-minded posters.

All the other attempts failed horribly, save for Creationism. And like David (wise man that he is) said, this all started as a rib, and just caught on. We're not so much a faction, as a group of like-minded posters.

I keep hearing that you guys were supposed to be trying to dominate and control this forum but that you somehow fell off and now just gossip like old women. Is this true?

I'd say it's as good a time as any to try a hostile take-over of the nWZo.

Yeah I heard about Peavy David Good for you guys. I was busy feeling like shit over the Red Sox.

I've had a bit far to much to drink tonihgt man..

Dammit, did everyone go to bed? I'm going to be up for at least another hour or two and no one is posting.

You guys suck. Entertain me.

That sucks j-dogg, join me in the 3 am misery party. it's this thing i've just invented you see, because every night around 3 am i begin to feel like total shit and want to eat a hot lead sandwich. care to join the group, membership is only open for a limited tiem!

the cure arent helping to sahy the least i really fuckin ont care bout the spelling or any other shit anymoree.

I'm here. I'll probably be awake for the next 2-3hrs.

Also, I'm super excited. I'm counting down the days until my birthday. I might be getting a PS3 and maybe a flat screen TV.

I'm here. I'll probably be awake for the next 2-3hrs.

Also, I'm super excited. I'm counting down the days until my birthday. I might be getting a PS3 and maybe a flat screen TV.

your worse then those spoilt moles on My Super Sweet 16.

40'' TV??!?!?! I WANTED A 55 INCH!!

That sucks j-dogg, join me in the 3 am misery party. it's this thing i've just invented you see, because every night around 3 am i begin to feel like total shit and want to eat a hot lead sandwich. care to join the group, membership is only open for a limited tiem!

the cure arent helping to sahy the least i really fuckin ont care bout the spelling or any other shit anymoree.

Come on X, don't talk like that man.

Those people on sweet 16 get cars and shit, I think they are the ones that are spoiled.

And I would wait a month but I am impatient when it comes to things like this.

Yeah don't listen to me i'm just doing my routine whiny little fucking bitch thing where i drink too much and end up wanting to break things anad ssay a bunch of stupid shit that no one wants to hear im sorry i'f i'm bein a downer right now man,, i'll stop and put back on my monkey suit so i can jump up and down and entertain all of the kiddies again fucking whiskey fucking smiths fucking three am worst hour fo the day always and neveyou guys evre stop to think awhat the fuck is thej pont aof this whole fufkn thing wlike why the fuck cant i figure out what i'm DOING

lol, i want it nowwwwww!
crying_baby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo