The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that bad if you have your post display set to 50 per page.

Course, I'm good and reading quickly, so whatever.

I'm just hanging out, looking forward to ECW, talking to everyone here in the bar. I just ate the last of a giant cream-filled cookie cake.

They have one of those out in Vegas, too. The all-time hits King signs autographs everyday, and, being raised in Cincinnati, I had to get one. Probably the greatest moment of my trip out there last year, and it was on the first day. Nice guy. Recognized my accent right away, asked if the city of Hamilton was still mourning the death of our favorite son. Talked to me and my buddies for roughly 10 minutes, 'cause nobody else was in the store.

Anybody who can name both people I mentioned, gets some of the green stuff.

Dewey, I know Pete Rose, but I don't know the favorite son.

See I looked up people from Hamilton, but there were too many, and I didn't want to list them all lol. But very nice...the youngen he was.

See I looked up people from Hamilton, but there were too many, and I didn't want to list them all lol. But very nice...the youngen he was.

The second youngest player to ever grace MLB. Not an overly impressive career on the field, but for my money the greatest broadcaster of all-times. Funny story, the talent scouts who approached him, were there to scout his dad.

Since I feel that I am high enough up in the organisation, I feel it is necessary to clear some crap from this boiling pot of shit.

Firstly, we do need to go to war with anyone. This thread was started as a joke and now it has become so much more. It is about becoming better posters and knowing that people like xfear, Razor, SavageTaker, King, Milenko and myself will have your back if you need any help or advice when posting. The bottom line on this thread is that we are here to have fun and make the forums a better place by all means possible. We will show our superiority over everyone else by the way we conduct ourselves and more importantly, the way that we post. The whole point of letting everyone in was so that they could get some advice on becoming good posters. I reiterate my point: WE DO NOT NEED TO START ANY WAR!

Also, this defection thing is fucking ludicrous. No one gives a shit about who is jumping and why the Hell should we? As I said before, this is about knowing that your fellow brothers have your back and about knowing that you will always have people you can rely on. If someone doesn't want to be a part of that, then by all means, Fuck Off!

Rant over.

Since I feel that I am high enough up in the organisation, I feel it is necessary to clear some crap from this boiling pot of shit.

Firstly, we do need to go to war with anyone. This thread was started as a joke and now it has become so much more. It is about becoming better posters and knowing that people like xfear, Razor, SavageTaker, King and myself will have your back if you need any help or advice when posting. The bottom line on this thread is that we are here to have fun and make the forums a better place by all means possible. We will show our superiority over everyone else by the way we conduct ourselves and more importantly, the way that we post. The whole point of letting everyone in was so that they could get some advice on becoming good posters. I reiterate my point: WE DO NOT NEED TO START ANY WAR!

Also, this defection thing is fucking ludicrous. No one gives a shit about who is jumping and why the Hell should we? As I said before, this is about knowing that your fellow brothers have your back and about knowing that you will always have people you can rely on. If someone doesn't want to be a part of that, then by all means, Fuck Off!

Rant over.
I always get left out :(

i need to go find something to do, any ideas that won't get me arrested?

Good post Dave, I hear ya.

And Falkon, I don't even bother posting that much in WWE anymore, I mostly stay in TNA nowadays.

Firstly, we do need to go to war with anyone. This thread was started as a joke and now it has become so much more. It is about becoming better posters and knowing that people like xfear, Razor, SavageTaker, King, MILENKO and myself will have your back if you need any help or advice when posting. The bottom line on this thread is that we are here to have fun and make the forums a better place by all means possible. We will show our superiority over everyone else by the way we conduct ourselves and more importantly, the way that we post. The whole point of letting everyone in was so that they could get some advice on becoming good posters. I reiterate my point: WE DO NOT NEED TO START ANY WAR!

Rant over.

So um, should I cut down on the 'nWZo 4 Lyfe' and saying we will crush anyone who opposes us? Cause I was just playing and all and having fun, but if I really did go overboard, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back