The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If The Hurricane is now an addition... maybe Mickie James/Alexis Laree??? She would look uber-fine in Black & white compared to her ultra-fine coloured looks

No role changing?

By you making a nWZo Mickie James/Alexis Laree sig & giving it to somebody else is like placing me in front of an ATM machine with my card holding $19 with the bank closed whilst I am offered sex by MJ herself for all the money in my bank account with the offer only standing for 5 minutes.

Its plain torture... worse than water-boarding... worse than the other factions forming... worse than WZ prison... worse than anything!

[115]FalKon;1292701 said:
What I still don't get is that I am the bitch of somebody who hasn't even got pubes yet. :wtf:

If I get an nWZo Mickie James/Alexis Laree sig... or any MJ/AL sig for that matter that looks good... you are so dumped ST.

I do have them.

And I'll dump you first.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
SavageTaker, Tenta+, Big Bubba Paradox

:( We miss you!

Hope to see you more often soon!

Brothers, as you can probably guess.... I miss you bastards wayy to much. You all are growing so strong right in front of my very eyes. I've been watching, when I've had a chance to, each and every one of your posts. I've also been looking at past posts, to see the progression, and it's amazing. I'd say most improved goes to Paradox, Dewey, Dave and Doc, followed closely by JKO, Mario, and J-Dogg.

Anyway, business at hand.... I've decided that, for the moments, I've found my heirs to the throne of the nWZo. True, I was truly third in command, to X and Razor, but I'm ready to give up this seat of power to a worthy man. Someone who gets it, and understands completely the point of the nWZo.

And I had to pick two.... Dave and Doc are my heirs. Dave's rant earlier, and yes I witnessed it, showed me all I needed to know about the guy. He is as solid as they come, and is one of the strongest posters here. Doc, your progression has been so astounding.... Your posts have so much more effect and power. I'm proud to say I could help show these men the way. Thus, as it stands, Dave and Doc are to take my seats of power.

Finally.... While I love the fact that these "4 Tenta" sigs are here, and it is legitimately touching, I don't want this to be for me. No, this is for the young lions. This is for Dave and Doc, who get it. This is for JKO, who is working his way up the ranks the hard way. This is for all of the young blood that maskes up this nWZo, and makes it such a strong force. Follow X, Savage, Razor, Dave, Doc, Becker, Milenko.... Follow them. I saw Deej joined when I was gone... I love his stuff, and feel you can learn from him too.

I'll be back to take my seat of power. Though, I couldn't think of better men to inherit my abilities than Doc and Dave. Good luck boys. I have faith in you.

X.... I love you, you crazy bastard. Same for you Savage, and especially for you Razor, if you ever open up this. Keep it going boys...

Not 4 Tenta...

4 US

4 Lyfe!

Reactions: X
Things are good, folks.... the medication isn't doing much better, and I put her to sleep about thirty minutes ago.... But I miss this place too damn much.... And I will try to get on more. Still, I promised an exodus, and an exdous isn't necessarily three days:lmao:.

I've been watching y'all..... X, I hope you're feeling better.... Savage, you make Falkon your bitch...:lmao:

Tents, you make it sound like I was a shit poster before. No, just kidding. I was. I've just been relatively sober lately. Unless I'm working at the bar. Sorry the meds aren't working, bro.

MTFO!!!! Tenta!!!! How the hell have you been big guy! How's your Mom?

I hope your mom is doing better Tenta. How are things going?

Hey there Tentycles, what's good?

LOL... Maybe it'd be better to just answer everyone at once... I'm doing ok. I'm getting to spend time with my momma, and that's always a plus. I hope I'm doing some good her. I'm not sure, as the medicine isn't exactly working as well as hoped. All I can is try to nurse her.

How's everyone?

Tents, you make it sound like I was a shit poster before. No, just kidding. I was. I've just been relatively sober lately. Unless I'm working at the bar. Sorry the meds aren't working, bro.

It's ok, man.... Modern Medicine can only do so much. Dewey you were a great poster before. But now, you're incredibly great, and one of my favorites. Your stuff is terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back