The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Santino Marella in the nWZo?

Can I please be Mickie James then? I will do anything to trade positions. Or, I can be both Miss Elizabeth & Mickie James?

BUT I WANT A MICKIE JAMES nWZo SIG!

I shall be forever grateful & I will do anything for the trade

[115]FalKon;1295148 said:
Santino Marella in the nWZo?

Can I please be Mickie James then? I will do anything to trade positions. Or, I can be both Miss Elizabeth & Mickie James?

BUT I WANT A MICKIE JAMES nWZo SIG!

I shall be forever grateful & I will do anything for the trade

...aaaaaanything? ;)

******io on all of us...

Or just go vote for Halo and I will make it happen

I honestly think you should stay as Miss Elizabeth though. It shows you were here before the Bandwagon arrived.

I am a desperate man. If I stay as Miss Elizabeth, a Mickie James or an Alexis Laree position here is NOT open. IF you give somebody that title, I will quit the nWZo.

Sorry to be a whining little bitch, but I love my Mickie James. Read the X comments in my sig to find out why. Please ignore my want for a Mickie sig then...

However, may I advise everyone that within the hour hopefully will be the revival of my feud reviewing series... there will be an nWZo tribute video done especially for the nWZo!

nWZo 4 Lyfe

We need to decide this shit. A'ight peeps, what do you think about FalKon's plight?

If any one person is changing, it will only be FalKon so you know. What happens, you decide!!

By the way, we must not give anyone an nWZo member spot... I have done my research as to who is actually an nWZo in WWE. One is the Hardy Boyz:

[youtube]QErDiSUEl40[/youtube]

[youtube]eGjJmn6ihKs[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo