The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? About him sucking? No I took it on board. Everyone can voice their opinion.

If he doesn't get to 100 posts in 24 hours, including a debate on why he sucks, then I walk. And if I walk, Luther walks. And I have a copyright on the name NWZO.

If he doesn't get to 100 posts in 24 hours, including a debate on why he sucks, then I walk. And if I walk, Luther walks. And I have a copyright on the name NWZO.

You're serious!?

We're not going to be held to ransom you know.

I hope you are kidding TM or I have lost a hell of a lot of respect for you.

And I've never been more serious.

What about:

The PG-Era has been more of a success than the Attitude Era. Discuss.

??
Well I'd have to assume any person believing this would have to be a raging idiot or a 12 year old with every single Cena merch. This is really simple all you have to do is compare, when is the last time we got to see a nice gruling HITC or cage match? When's the last time we seen someone with an actual interesting gimmick that has gotten over? Today in WWE PG things are as stale as ever and honestly I'd be surprised if ratings ever reached the height of the Attitude Era.

Will there ever be a feud as epic as Austin vs. McMahon? The DX army vs. WCW, Austin vs. Rock? Probably not and the WWE themselves will probably never allow anything like it again. What happened to wrestling being targeted to a older audience? Since when were adults fighting made for a younger crowd? And the thing that bothers me the most about this is why the PG rated material is allowed to continue when you can clearly see it's nowhere near as popular as it once was? Am I the only one who feels like we need another WCW like promotion? If it wasn't for WCW beating WWE in ratings the Attitude era would of never began and bring such great wrestling memories to all of us.

Honestly I don't think the day will come when WWE feels another threat like WCW, because TNA will NEVER be that ever to me TNA is a fucking joke, hell the original ECW was more of a threat than TNA will ever be. WWE PG will never be anything compared to the Attitude era, I will admit unlike some people I've seen bitching about every single thing WWE does because not everything about the PG era is terrible, but of course not the way the WWE should set their standards to....at all.

EDIT: Shit...I didn't see you were making a thread.

Jesus I go to the movies, come back, and another 15 pages. You've spawned a monster Tent Show!

Have I missed anything worth noting?

TM thinks he took over...

Also, we are trialling Mr PPV. Feel free to comment on his post.

[youtube]gx3JtHQ9zP4[/youtube]​

Eh hommies, the LWO is takin' ova!

LatinoWorldOrder-141206-nswk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member