The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how TM says he has admins on his side. When we have a stable full of the better up and coming posters in the entire forum. It's contagious.

Wow... I go to work and what happens?

I missed many competitions. ST, what's your TNA comp?

TM & Luther leave for the lWZo. Who didn't take care of these guys properly?

We are TRIALLING people now???

We have WWE nWZo spots?????

Moral of the story... never go to work!

I'm going to start my competition later on today. I have a dentists appointment and I have to go to the airport so I won't be able to keep up too much with the berry. But here's the competition:

Alright. I've been trying to get the TNA section some more attention and I think my brothers here in the nWZo can help me out.

So here's the competition:

First person to make 15 posts in the TNA section gets my rep 5 times. It's not forever but just 5 times. You would be getting over 500 points in rep.

The person with the second most posts in the TNA section will get repped from me twice.

Also, you must sign up. As soon as there are enough people I will start the competition.

The Rules are the same rules that Tenta had.

So you can sign up now and when there's enough people I will start it.

I got 2 people signed up so far.

I have sufficient knowledge, I think I will join ST's challenge so my rep penis can grow. Damn impotence... :lmao:

I would just like to say that whoever pissed off TM must be questioned. However, I do believe we can survive without him. And what's this thing going around that we are a heel stable? I am certainly not a heel... unless the incarnation of the crazy, psychotic Mickie James comes rolling back!

Mwuahahahahahahahaha!!!

The competition is not until later today (it's 2:36am here). I'll probably started after 3:30 (here) because of the aforementioned reasons.

Anyone else want to join?

Come on I know you want my rep. over 500 points given to the winner and the runner up gets over 200 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back