The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Because Luther is Mexican. Gotcha.

TM is delusional, Luther's not going anywhere. By the time Tenta and Doc get on tommorow, and the whole gang is back together, the Latino WrestleZone Order will just be like WZDX:

poop.gif

TM, us blacks have a policy against being racist to other minorities. Speaking of that, when Doc gets on tommorow, I might want to change to Booker T.

Booker JKO. Nice ring to it. Or I might just do something entirely different...

So...wait...TM is the one man lWo now...? What ever happened to the lWo...?

A car accident suffered by Eddie Guerrero on January 1, 1999 would help bring a premature end to the LWO. Three days later, the two factions of the New World Order reunited, and before long, various members of the LWO were found lying unconscious backstage. The nWo approached the Latino World Order and demanded they immediately disband or face further consequences. Every member other than Mysterio agreed, removing their LWO shirts and exiting the ring. Mysterio, who was not originally a willing member of the group, proved himself the most loyal when he refused to remove his LWO colors. The nWo beat him down and forcibly tore off his LWO shirt, leading to a feud between Mysterio and The Outsiders.

Does anyone else see this as a bad move on TM's part...?

So...wait...TM is the one man lWo now...? What ever happened to the lWo...?

Does anyone else see this as a bad move on TM's part...?

Yeah, TM just fucked up.

As I said earlier...

It was kind of stupid to turn on us. We basically used you. We got Luther as our Bischoff, which is what we wanted, but none of us lost anything. The only thing lost was YOUR rep. So...

nWZo.

Lyfe.

HBK was kind of an exclusive Lariat deal. Not really trying to have the WWE guys involved. Lariat was the exception.

Nah let's not even dignify that fail-train with our presence. We're too good for it. Let that thread die a painful death, brothers.

Sure. Doc should be on tomorrow, I'm sure he'll make you a sig. Infact if you look back in this thread, I'm pretty damn sure he already made you one earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back