The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people...I just need a couple more of you to join and I can start this. Remember you get my rep 5 times if you win and if you're second you get it twice.

After those ones fill, we either call it a day fro entries or move onto the WWE ones.

Not right now. Work on getting your rep into the green and then we will talk. I know we allow most people in but if you are not trying to better yourself in here, then there is no point basically.
I do, I got red rep because some people or should I say person cried over my post about Silent Hill 3. =/

I'm gonna read some of your posts and then get back to you. BRB...

Did you ever think of posting in the wrestling boards? You only ever post in the video games tourney, which is not bad but it's not good either. I am unsure. Does any one else have an opinion on this matter?

Yeah, you need to post wrestling, mate.

CRITERIA:
Must post wrestling
Must have green rep
Must not be named Ellis.
Must have good posts or is at least willing to take advice

jane once got 100 posts in a night, I just got 30 in an hour.

He has 35 posts. If he can get to 100 in 24 hours, he is in.

Did you ever think of posting in the wrestling boards? You only ever post in the video games tourney, which is not bad but it's not good either. I am unsure. Does any one else have an opinion on this matter?
I haven't had much time to post, most of the time in the tourny I don't get to post just vote with my iPhone. I'll start posting more in wrestling sections though lol this is a wrestling board.

What about:

The PG-Era has been more of a success than the Attitude Era. Discuss.

??

Why are people still against us? We don't discriminate, we're nice, we get the whole forum buzzing... We're just trying to help people out, and get them respected. Surely that's a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back