The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can start it just now ST, I don't mind. Mine will just keep running anyway.

TM has some secret information including bringing a massive entity to the greatest faction on WrestleZone;):)

Alright. I've been trying to get the TNA section some more attention and I think my brothers here in the nWZo can help me out.

So here's the competition:

First person to make 15 posts in the TNA section gets my rep 5 times. It's not forever but just 5 times. You would be getting over 500 points in rep.

The person with the second most posts in the TNA section will get repped from me twice.

Also, you must sign up. As soon as there are enough people I will start the competition.

The Rules are the same rules that Tenta had.

So you can sign up now and when there's enough people I will start it.

Alright. I've been trying to get the TNA section some more attention and I think my brothers here in the nWZo can help me out.

First person to make 15 posts in the TNA section gets my rep 5 times. It's not forever but just 5 times. You would be getting over 500 points in rep.

The person with the second most posts in the TNA section will get repped from me twice.

Also, you must sign up. As soon as there are enough people I will start the competition.

I'm in, but I might have to go soon.

I'm in man. I think it would help me a good amount. I watch TNA a few times every month but maybe this can open my eyes a little bit. So, yeah. Count me in!

TM has some secret information including bringing a massive entity to the greatest faction on WrestleZone;):)

Ooooh! Care to divulge?

EDIT: You're talking about taking Luther to another group aren't you!?

I assume most of my posts in the TNA section will begin with this line:

"I don't watch TNA a great amount but..."

:lmao:

With talk of new members, I'm expanding the available roles list.

AVAILABLE ROLES:
Samantha
Ron/Don Harris
Booker T
Goldust
AKIRA
Big Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.