The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellyeah. Like I say, shame I've had a recent name change.

Madness.

I want some pizza. Has anyone tried Pizza Hut's Pizzone? How are they?

Yeah, my run today sucked. I got called into work for a whopping 45 minutes to fix a problem with our ordertaker program. Damn it. Sorry for disappointing everyone.

I know its reflective of my abject lack of sleep, and desperate attempts to do anything other than my real work- but when I saw this I immediatly wanted to make an Undertaker joke. :p

I know- fairly weak of me- but in fairness I initally read it as overtaker- and I always do enjoy reversing everything.....

I know its reflective of my abject lack of sleep, and desperate attempts to do anything other than my real work- but when I saw this I immediatly wanted to make an Undertaker joke. :p

I know- fairly weak of me- but in fairness I initally read it as overtaker- and I always do enjoy reversing everything.....

My brain is apparently dumber then yours as I read Undertaker right away. Then I thought it was odd when he said he worked at a pizza joint...and they employed an undertaker...? Made me wonder about the freshness of their ingredients for a minute...

Abraham Washington has earned the nWZo stamp of approval for last night's segment.

Yes, or OHHHH YESSSS!!! ?

Dave Competition #1:

First person to post in my Royal Rumble review thread gets 2 reps. 140 points!! Second to do so will get 1 rep green from me.

You can find it in the PPV discussion boards.

****Must be a good quality post though.****​

The first competiton was to see who could get the most non-spam posts in an hour, the winner got 3 reps a week from Tenta. I have now started another. Do it.

Ellisman, and anyone with red rep. I think that's pretty fair. Once they go green and have a few posts we'll let them in.

I rejected a dude earlier. We are the upper echelon of posters and at the core of the brotherhood, we are trying to make the place better. People who contribute very little to the boards and do not want to change that are not welcome here.

I rejected a dude earlier. We are the upper echelon of posters and at the core of the brotherhood, we are trying to make the place better. People who contribute very little to the boards and do not want to change that are not welcome here.

I thought that was a good call, Thunder. The only red repped dude we need is TM.

That and people who have dark souls, and shit. Don't want that, cause dudes bring the positivity down a notch or 6.

FO' LAYF!

Might as well have it now. I think people are intimidated by how awesome my posts are in that thread, to post. That or they really don't like the Royal Rumble and don't want some free rep.

Who knew!?

The only reason TM wants you to leave is because he wants the rep back. Just stay in I say. Luther, you are our Mighty Sword. We are weak without you.

Stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back