The WZnWo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to not count TM's post anymore. He's won first, and now it's a race for second.

Steve is at 6, and JKO is at five. Who will win this race for second? And where the fuck is Dewey?!?!

Stev with another point!

Um.... TM may not have this in the bag.... He posted in a Creationist thread.... Sam's to be exact. Sam is a member of Creationism.

Which means now, that

Steve is winning, with 7
JKO can still win, with 5
Dewey has 3. He needs a miracle

Um.... TM.... You've been disqualified....

Any Post in a Creationist Thread means an automatic DQ

Therefore, Steve is winning, with two minutes left. He has eight points!

5e5e8ced9c.png

[img]http://www.imagegratis.com/hosting/uploads/5e5e8ced9c.png[/img]

Does it work now?
No
3790572030_24943be128.jpg

Please tell me you can see this.
I would but i can't

Steve Wins! Steve Wins! Steve Wins! Steve Wins!

Yes, that's right, Steve has won this contest. TM has been DQ'ed, and thus, Steve has picked up the Victory!

[youtube]Pqaah16-588[/youtube]

TM, I'm aorry for yoir misfortune, but rules are rules, and in this contest, my word is all!

Relax.... Tomorrow, there will be another challenge. It starts at Twelve.... And will go until two. You may sign up right now. Same thing... Same rules. There will be a different prize... But still, the premise is the same. Just keep on fucking posting, and all will be well. In the meantime, congrats to Steve, and you all, except Steve, may sign up for tomorrow's contest

Dewey, You ok? We lost ya for a little while....

New Contest Tomorrow. Sign Up, Today! The sign ups will close at Twelve, Tommorow!

Look on the bright side: You posted a lot and this contest got the forums a-jumping. I'd rep you but I've repped you recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back